- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£25.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£33.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£50.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Gracious Wig by Natural Image
This piece is a stunning, volumised short pixie cut with built in volume and natural movement.
The full fringe can used to elegantly skim the brows or can be swept to the side for an easy breezy look. The tapered back and sides create a fresh and feminine silhouette that is perfect for any modern women. All the synthetic wigs are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair.
- Length: Short
- Length from crown: 12cm (4.7in)
- Length from nape: 5cm (1.9in)
- Length from side of head: 9cm (3.5in)
- Cap type: Basic
- Cap size: Average
- Fibre type: Synthetic
- Hair type: Pixie
- 1 x Gracious Wig
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
All the synthetic wigs are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these in the following way. Wigs do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 10th wear or so, depending on how you have been wearing them.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as synovation and cool water, soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub
- To soften and smooth the fibre, use a conditioning soak
- To dry, hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap
- Please keep the hairpiece / wig away from sources of heat (such as an over door opening or hairdryer) as this will cause the delicate fibre to frazzle
About the Brand
About the Brand: Natural Image
Natural Image has been established over 25 years and is one of the leading suppliers of wigs in the UK, with outlets throughout the country. With wigs to suit every taste in terms of styles and natural looking colours, the styles cater for everyone from the younger customers to the more senior. Working with leading wig designers, Natural Image has established a reputation for style, quality, reliability and value.