- £7.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£50.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£66.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£100.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Introducing the incredible Gravit8, the vibration plate that offers a workout at home and can give full body benefits, such as muscle building, general fitness, endurance, and muscle relaxation. The Gravit8 features 9 pre-set programmes as well as resistance bands and a foam mat so you can tailor your workout, and a remote control for easy operation.
- Research has shown that the use of full body vibration equipment at a G force of 2 to 8 could aid an increase in balance.
- Research has shown that in some subjects there was an increase in muscle strength from the use of full body vibration when used at a G force of between 2 to 8g.
- There is evidence to support that the use of whole body vibration exercise equipment can have a positive impact on bone density when used at G force of between 2 to 8g.
- Whole body vibration has been shown to improve circulation in some users. This can start to be achieved at a very low G force of 0.13 to 8.15g.
- As full body vibration exercising only requires short bursts of time to achieve the same results as non vibration methods it is far easier to commit to an exercise plan where lower abdomen exercises can be completed.
9 Pre-set Programmes.
- Programme 1, 2 & 3:
- All programs at this level are 10 minutes long, with a variation in flow to allow the user to find what they feel most comfortable with.
- The beginner levels are designed so that users can perfect their workout before progressing to the stronger speeds.
- It is important that users complete each exercise correctly to allow for maximum benefit and avoid injury
- Programmes 4, 5 & 6:
- All programs at this level are 5 minutes long, with a variation in flow to allow the user to find what they feel most comfortable with. The intermediate levels are designed as a progression from the beginner’s level. At this stage the user should have perfected the exercises and is progressing the speed being used whilst performing those moves
- Programmes 7, 8 & 9:
- If you are a new user to Vibration plates it is recommended that you DO NOT use the higher-level programmes until you are familiar with the Gravit8 machine.
- All programs at this level are 3 minutes long, with a variation in flow to allow the user to find what they feel most comfortable with.
- Also equipped with resistance bands so you can enhance your workout even further!
Please note: It is recommended that all new users begin with the pre-set programmes 1, 2 and 3. Take time to increase the exercise levels and reducing the rest period between workouts before progressing to the intermediate level.
Please note: Due to levels achieved by the Gravit8 the user must start on lower levels and work up, even if familiar with vibration training. When performing exercises where only one part of the body is in contact with the plate this must be positioned centrally. All research we reference relating to the benefits of vibration plates has been completed by companies not related to Ideal and is not directly tested using our products. All research is in the public domain and can be found through searching online. The calibrated levels of Gravit8 have been tested by an independent lab using a test subject weighing 69.84Kg (10.99 stone/lb). Users that are heavier (but not exceeding the maximum user weight of 120Kg) than this may experience a reduced level of force but will still benefit from using the machine during exercise.
WARNING: Before beginning any new exercise programme it is recommended to consult your doctor. This is especially important for individuals with pre-existing health problems.
Product size: Product: 61 x 39 x 20cm (approx.)
- Gravit8 Platform
- Remote Control (requires 1 x CR2032 battery)
- 1 x Short Resistance Band
- 1 x Long Resistance Band
- Power Cord
- Foam Mat
- Instruction Manual
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.