Greenworks 24V Jigsaw (Bare Tool)
Part of the quality range by Greenworks, designed to offer complete freedom to build your own tool kit exactly the way you need it, the 24V Jigsaw Tool delivers excellent, clean cuts through a variety of materials.
Providing ultimate control with an adjustable pendulum action, all the way up to 60°, this tool can be used for scroll and quick, straight cuts through woods and metals. It’s also adjustable for 45° bevel cuts and not limited to one side, allowing you to freely cut on both the left and the right side.
The G24JS features a quick change blade mechanism, offering absolute ease of use when switching to the right blade for the job, and even ejects the blade itself to avoid touching a hot blade.
Features and Specifications
- MODEL: G24JS
- MOTOR: 24V Brushed
- BATTERY (not included): Lithium-ion
- BLADE FITTING: T Shank
- NO LOAD SPEED (SPM): 0 - 2300
- STROKE LENGTH: 25.4mm
- CUTTING DEPTH: 90mm
- SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (dB(A)): 76
- SOUND POWER LEVEL dB(A)): 87
- VIBRATION (m/s2): 6.75 (wood) / 7.87 (metal)
- COMPOSITION: Metal/Plastic
- Laser Line
- Bevel (45° L & R)
- 4 Stage Pendulum Cutting Action
- 2 Year Domestic Warranty
- Size (assembled): 200cm (L) x 88cm (W) x 195mm (H)
- Weight (without battery): 1.8kg
- Weight (with battery): 2.33kg
- 1 x G24JS 24V Jigsaw Bare Tool
- 1 x Wood Jigsaw Blade
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.