Groundcover Roses Classic 9cm (3 Pack)
An absolutely stunning collection of cottage-garden roses that will fill in all those gaps and spaces in beds and borders.
These beautiful new groundcover roses are so versatile and easy to grow. Tolerable in the shade or full sun, this collection will fill in all those awkward spots in the garden and will be happy in most types of soils. They’re also particularly disease resistant!
From the newest of breeding, they are classified as 'Multiflora', meaning they produce hundreds of smaller flowers in summer and autumn, creating stunning floriferous displays for months on end.
Supplied as established plants in 9cm pots, well-branched, they can be planted out any week of the year you can get a spade in the ground!
In this Classic Collection, you get one each of:
- 'Teeny Weeny Pink' - small mid pink flowers, with darker edge on cool nights
- 'Teeny Weeny White' - sister of the above, white flowers that have pink tinged edges on cool nights
- 'Perle d'Alcanade' - a deep cerise red
- Ideal For: Low borders/patio pots/’cottage garden’ theme
- Flowers: June-October
- Position: Sunny/part-shade
- Height/Spread: 70cm x 90cm
- Hardiness: Winter hardy/deciduous
- Supplied as: A collection of 1 red, 1 pink and 1 white roses, grown in 9cm pots, ready to plant straight out and trimmed to 15-20cm tall.
- 1 x ‘Teeny Weeny Pink’ 9cm Potted Rose
- 1 x ‘Teeny Weeny White’ 9cm Potted Rose
- 1 x ‘Perle d’Alcanade’ 9cm Potted Rose
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.