Groundcover Roses Fruity Collection 9cm (3 Pack)
This beautiful new collection of groundcover roses is perfect for filling up those awkward gaps and spaces in beds and borders with a colourful twist.
In a mix of yellows, pinks and reds, this stunning set of roses are not only beautiful to look at, but they’re so versatile and ever so easy to grow. Tolerable in the shade or full sun, they’ll fill in all those awkward spots in the garden and will happily grow in most types of soils. They’re also particularly disease resistant!
From the newest of breeding, they are classified as 'Multiflora', meaning they produce hundreds of smaller flowers in summer and autumn, creating stunning floriferous displays for months on end.
Supplied as established plants in 9cm pots, well-branched, they can be planted out any week of the year you can get a spade in the ground!
In this Fruity Collection, you get one each of:
- 'Giulietta'- lovely pale primrose yellow
- 'Baby Masquerade'- lovely peach melba two tone flowers
- 'Perle d'Alcanade'- cerise berry red
- Ideal For: low borders/patio pots/’cottage garden’ theme
- Flowers: June-October
- Position: Sunny/part-shade
- Height/Spread: 70cm x 90cm
- Hardiness: Winter hardy/deciduous
- Supplied as: A collection of 3 roses, grown in 9cm pots, ready to plant straight out and trimmed to 15-20cm tall
- 1 x ‘Giulietta’ 9cm Potted Rose
- 1 x ‘Baby Masquerade’ 9cm Potted Rose
- 1 x ‘Perle d’Alcanade’ 9cm Potted Rose
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £0.00 P&P