Hardy Acers Maples Collection
Bring a touch of the orient to your garden with these stunning fully hardy Acer shrubs.
Producing stunning foliage colour changes throughout the year, these trees transform from spring to autumn, turning a vivid red just before the leaves fall.
These shrubs are slow growing and can be difficult to propagate, meaning that this variety can be expensive. This pack is great value and offers these gorgeous shrubs ready developed at approx. 20cm tall.
- Acer palmatum 'Atropurpureum' - Deep burgundy-purple leaves that turn an even more brilliant shade of bright red in Autumn, just before they fall. The classic red-leaved maple.
- Acer palmatum 'Butterfly' - a fantastic variety with lacy, fine foliage. Its new leaves are deep red, then they turn to lime green before changing again to orange and yellow flame colours in the autumn. It forms a 3m bush in 20 years. A must have for any garden!
- Acer 'Orange Dream' - bright orange new growth, which fades to yellow in the autumn. It is a great specimen shrub that grows to 3m over 20 years.
- Ideal for: Patio pots/beds/borders/containers
- Position: Full Sun / Partial Shade
- Height/Spread: approx. 3m (10ft) after 20 years.
- Hardiness: UK Winter Hardy
- Supplied as: 1 each of 3 varieties. approx. 20cm tall and well-branched, in 10.5cm pots.
- 3 x 10.5cm Potted Plants
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.