- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£5.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£6.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£10.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Danger : to reduce risks of burns, electric shock, fire, and personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with the following instructions:
Read all instructions
Should you have any concerns or health issues, consult your doctor before using the heated pillow.
- Do not use while sleeping
- Do not use on an infant or on an animal
- This appliance is not to be use by persons ?(including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not use on a sleeping or unconscious person.
- Do not use on a person with diabetes, acute thrombosis, Epilepsy, Cancer.
- Not to be used by a person with poor blood circulation, , those insensitive to heat and other very vulnerable persons.
- Do not use if wet or damp and only use in dry environments
- Do not use on areas of sensitive skin, inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not use pins or other metallic means to fasten this pillow in place.
- Do not sit on, against or crush the pillow. Do not fold or crease the pillow during use.
- Do not turn, carry or pull the pillow by the supply cord. Always unplug using the plug and not cord
The cable and control unit of the appliance can give rise to risk of entanglement, strangulation, tripping or treading if not correctly positioned. The user must ensure that ties and electric cords are arranged safely.
Product should not be used on a chair with wheels or moving parts which may trap the power cord.
This product is designed for personal use only and not for medical use in a hospital.
Prolonged use of the heated pillow at a high setting could lead to skin burns.
- Do not cover the pillow whilst in use.
The control switch should not be covered or placed on or below the pillow while the unit is in operation.?Regularly examine the pillow before each use for damage. If there are any signs of damage do not use the heating pillow.
This unit should not be used by children under the age of 8 without adult supervision. For children over the age of 8 a parent or guardian should pre-set controls unless the child has been adequately instructed on how to operate safely and understands the hazards involved.?Children should be supervised not to play with this appliance.
Cleaning should not be completed by children without supervision?This Product should never be used on babies or young children between the ages of 0 and 3?Do not tamper with this pillow in any way There are no user-serviceable parts. If for any reason this pillow does not function satisfactorily, see warranty for consumer service information or contact the retailer where your purchase was made.
Regularly check the pillow, power cord?and control for damage and wear. If there are any signs of wear or damage stop?use immediately. Never use an alternative power cable with this heating pillow.
Do not use this pillow with liniment, salve or ointment preparations, especially ones that contain heat- producing ingredients. This could result in skin damage and burns to the skin.
Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
Store the cord loosely when storing. Tight wrapping may damage cord and internal parts
If the pillow comes in to contact with water whilst in operation unplug from the mains outlet immediately.
Keep the mains lead away from hot surfaces
Never submerge the pillow in water or liquid.
When storing the pillow, allow it to completely cool down first.
Do not place heavy objects on top of the pillow when in storage.
Only use the pillow with the detachable controller supplied SS02
DISCONTINUE USING IF YOU EXPERIENCE DIZZINESS, NAUSEA, PAIN, OR ANY OTHER ABNORMAL SYMPTOMS.