Kenwood kCook MultiCooker
The Kenwood kCook provides one pot cooking, allowing flavoursome casseroles, fresh soups and sauces to be prepared at the touch of a few buttons. It will even steam your vegetables and fish in the inclusive basket for an even healthier family meal. The kCook cooking food processor will make creating healthy, home-made meals easy. Complete with a simple, step-by-step guide and pre-set functions a variety of dishes can be prepared with confidence, freeing up more time to do other tasks.
With a 1.5 L bowl capacity, the Kenwood kCook can make enough for a family of 4 and the recipe app, specifically designed to work with the product, provides a range of every day recipes offering inspiration and new ideas. The manual modes even allow the speeds and temperatures to be changed, so when confidence increases, recipes can be adapted to personal taste.
Three bowl tools included to help prepare a variety of dishes; blades for chopping and blending curries and soups, stirring paddle for risottos and stews, steaming basket for fish and vegetables.
The display area has been specially developed with confidence and reassurance in mind. The green shield indicates when it's safe to walk away from the machine, the lid interlock symbol indicates that the lid is not correctly positioned and the red line indicates that the bowl is hot and above 60 degree Celsius.
The display area has been specially developed with confidence and reassurance in mind. The green shield indicates when it's safe to walk away from the machine, the lid interlock symbol indicates that the lid is not correctly positioned and the red line indicates that the bowl is hot and above 60 degree Celsius. An intermittent beep will sound when the unit is ready for you to progress to the next stage in the recipe or when the meal is complete. Three recipe pre-sets to guide the user through a recipe with pre-programmed stages. These are designed to help create one pot meals, sauces and steamed meals.
- Compact size with 1.5l capacity bowl
- Three pre-set temperatures ranging from 65 -100 degrees Celsius to re-heat, simmer, sauté and boil
- Three tools included: Blade for chopping, stirring paddle and a steaming basket
- Compact size but with a 1.5 l bowl capacity, the kCook can cater for a family of 4 easily.
- 3 bowl tools included to help prepare a variety of dishes; Blades for chopping and blending curries and soups, stirring paddle for risottos and stews, steaming basket for fish and vegetables.
- Dedicated chop button so the user can control the consistency of the food being chopped. When the unit is hot, an in-built safety feature ensures that the chopping blade slowly builds up speed so that hot contents do not splash.
- Three temperature settings; 65 , 92 and 100 degree Celsius.
- Three stir settings; One constant stir setting and two levels of intermittent speeds for gentle stirring.
- Adjustable timer buttons. When using the pre-set recipes, this will be programmed but you can adjust the timings to decrease or increase the cooking time needed.
- Dedicated recipe app with easy to follow, step by step recipes making tasty home-made meals simple and three recipe presets
- 1 X kCook Cooking Food Processor
- 1 X 1.5L Heated Metal Bowl
- 1 X Chopping Blade
- 1 X Steaming Basket
- 1 X Stirring Paddle
- 1 X Cleaning Brush
- 1 X Measuring Cup
- 1 X Spatula
- 1 X Processing Blade.
About the Brand
Kenwood was founded on the guiding principles of quality, innovation and design. These principles remain steadfast today at the very heart of our company and our products. They are also the reason that one Kenwood appliance is sold every three seconds across the world. Millions of cooks world-wide prize their Kenwood appliances. This invaluable loyalty is well earned by our team of experts. They meticulously design and engineer all our products in the UK, using only the very best materials. We then test each appliance fully and individually, so that we can deliver to you a durable kitchen partner you can cherish and trust.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£86.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£130.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging