Leg Master Elite
The Leg Master Elite is designed to work the inner thigh, outer thighs and buttocks.
It allows users to work muscles that may not normal be engaged in cycling, running or rowing.
It also targets abductor and adductor muscles which are normally hard to isolate.
All you have to do is just glide, and you should feel it begin to work in seconds! The simple gliding motion puts you in the right position to target those hard to reach muscles.
- Firms and tones your lower body
- Ideal for home use, allows user to work out in a stable environment
- Built to last, easy storage, compact and foldable
- The intensity of the work out is taken to a high level
- Specially curved track, curved to both sides, made from a sturdy steel construction
- Large stable textured foot platforms
- Handle bars with padded handles
- User time can be as little as 20 seconds
- Quick release knob
- To put away: track legs fold away and quick release handle bar. Makes it small and compact
- Maximum weight: 17.5 stones or 249lbs or 113.4kg
- In use: 100 x 107 x 43cm
- Folded: 60 x 42 x 24cm
- Weight: 8kg
- You must not use the Leg Master without your doctor’s consent if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- Have a pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUDs, metal plates or pins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using the Leg Master if you have any of the following:
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Any recent illnesses or infections
Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
- 1 x Leg Master Elite
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £0.00 P&P
|Pay today:||£20.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging