Linear Premium Foldable Walking Treadmill with Phone Holder and Remote Control
The Linear Treadmill is perfect for working on your fitness from the comfort of your own home, reaching a top speed of 6kmh and featuring an optional safety handlebar to adapt to your level.
Start with a comfortable walk, working your way up to a brisk, more challenging speed! Easily control with the remote, which allows you to flick through speeds and find the perfect spot at home with its wheeled design. This treadmill even folds completely flat, which means you can tuck it away out of sight under the sofa or out of the way in a cupboard.
Features and Specifications
- Folds completely flat for effortless storage
- Extra support with safety handlebar (also for easy transportation!)
- Handy phone holder
- Wrist remote control
- Speeds up to 6kmh
- Auto safety stop system with cord
- Emergency stop switch
The smart display features:
- Step Count: Starts counting from 0001 to 9999 steps before resetting
- Time/Speed: Current running time and speed
- Calories/Distance: Real-time burnt calories (estimated) and distance in km/h
The window automatically switches the display taking you through the functions.
- Product Size: 144cm x 72cm x 16cm approx.
- Weight: 30kg
- Max. User Weight: 120kg
- 1 x Treadmill with:
- Foldable Handle
- Handle Release Paddle
- Walking Belt
- Power Cord
- Allen Key
- Remote Control Safety Clip
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
It is recommended that you seek your doctor’s consent before using the waling treadmill if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using the Linear Treadmill if you have any of the following:
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- Retinal Conditions
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUDs, metal plates or pins
- Any recent illnesses or infections
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms. Consult your physician before continuing.