Mak Tok Celebration Bundle (6 Pack)
Bring some spice to your life with the delish Mak Tok Celebration Bundle, a selection of sweeter sauces and blends that pack heat!
- Fire, traditionally known as Sambal Bajak, is for the heat warriors amongst us at extra hot spiciness with a hint of sweetness for mouth (and eye!) watering flavour
- Satay, traditionally known as Kuah Satay, is a nutty classic with a mild heat that just hits the spot for the less daring
- Signature, traditionally known as Samabal Mains, is a savoury sauce with a touch more heat at medium spiciness
- Sweet, traditionally known as Samabal Nyonya, is a zesty medium sauce for those who love a little more zing with their spice!
- Rendang is an irresistibly creamy, citrus blend at a medium heat to bring your dish to life
- Pineapple Relish, traditionally known as Kuah Nanas, is a sweeter, tangy sauce, perfect for those who prefer something milder with no heat, but all the flavour
Mak Tok Is Malay For Grandmother
And it was a kind-hearted lady, known as Mak Tok to her grandchildren, who helped me on my quest to make the perfect chilli paste, and because I’m forever in her debt, I’ve named my pastes in her honour.
- 1 x Mak Tok Celebration Bundle with 6 Jars
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.