Mini Mobility Trainer
Take the next step in home fitness with the all in one Mini Mobility Trainer, designed with everything you need for a low impact, yet rewarding workout from the comfort of your chair.
Made in two parts, with a detachable upper body section, this unique machine helps you build strength, gently improve mobility, posture and circulation. It offers the benefits of resistance training and stretching whilst engaging your core for a full body workout that helps to tone.
The motion of the handlebar with the use of the pedals simultaneously may also help to develop better limb coordination.
- Combines resistance training and core conditioning in one
- Helps improve balance and posture whilst building strength
- Designed to improve circulation and help loosen joints
- Allows you to work on stretching to help gently enhance mobility in wrists, elbows and shoulders
- Perform upper and lower body workouts simultaneously or adapt to focus on one at a time
- Helps target quads, glutes, back and more major muscle groups
- Low impact - only 10 mins a day needed!
- Product Size: 46cm (H) x 44cm (D) x 3cm (W)
- Product Weight: 9.5kg
- Max User Weight: 120kg / 18st 12lb
- 1 x Mini Mobility Trainer
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
Lower Body Training
Training the lower body on the Mini Multi Gym will provide mobility to your joints and lateral muscles of your legs. To begin, sit down on your preferred chair and place feet on the pedals. Gently start to slide feet alternately back and forth.
You can also slide the pedals to the sides (at the same time, if you can or alternately) to work and strengthen the external muscles of the legs and buttocks.
Upper Body Training
For upper body workouts, you will need to attach the upper section of the multi gym.
Before you start, adjust the level of intensity by turning the handlebar knob. Place your hands on the handles and start rotating.
You can also exercise with the rubber bands provided, which will help to target and strengthen your arms, chest, abdomen and back. To use, simply:
- Place your feet on the pedals & hold the rubber bands.
- Stretch both rubber bands simultaneously towards you and place a bit of pressure on the pedals.
- Pull the rubber bands alternately
Or you have the choice to:
- Turn your forearms and pull the rubber bands towards you at the same time.
- Turn your forearms and alternate pulling the rubber bands alternately.
- Hold the rubber bands and bring them to your chest while moving your elbows to the sides while bending them.