- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£10.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
What is Dermaplaning? Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that removes unwanted facial hair and dull dead skin cells to reveal a smoother, softer and brighter complexion.
- 2 in 1 - Hair removal and Exfoliation
- Hair removal - remove unwanted hair on the face, shape brows, can also use on knuckles, toes, back of neck, etc.
- Exfoliation - remove dull dead skin
- Reveals smoother, softer and brighter skin, more youthful looking complexion
- Enhance Skincare absorption
- Create the perfect canvas for make-up application
- Professional grade blades - 6 in total
- 2 vibration levels to select from.
- USB rechargeable
- With stand
Optimise your beauty regime with the Dermplaning System from Opti-Beauty, your at home alternative to the popular salon treatment for facial hair removal and exfoliation. The gentle professional-grade blades painlessly remove the top layer of skin cells and peach fuzz to reveal smoother and brighter skin, enhancing skincare absorption and creating the perfect canvas for make-up application. The Dermaplaning System comes with 6 replacement blades, so you can keep your skin smooth and more youthful looking.
Use fortnightly, or as required but not more than once a week. Replace blade monthly, or sooner if becomes blunt. Provides min 6 months usages if used and stored correctly. Blade life will vary depending on usage (hair type and size of area).
- Connect the cable supplied into a suitable USB charging device in line with the product specification. Place the other end of the cable into the bottom of the device.
- A red light will show above the on/off button whilst the product is charging.
- Do Not Use the Device Whilst Charging. If the on/off button is pressed during charging you will need to disconnect the charger to switch the unit off.
- Charge for between one to two hours before first use and then as and when required.
- Remove the protective cover and press the on/off switch. The light above the on/off button will illuminate.
- Softly touch the blade on to your skin and move the device slowly with the blade slightly angled, in the direction of the hair growth, using short strokes. For a better result stretch the skin to create a flatter surface.
- Once you have finished using the device push the on/off switch to turn off and replace the protective cover.
Replacing the blade:
- Place your finger on the top and thumb on bottom section of the blade housing.
- Slide the blade up away from the main device.
- Repeat in reverse to add new blade.
- Blades can be used from 1-5 times, depending on the area being treated. Keep the blade clean and dry between uses.
- Discontinue use if the unit appears damaged in any way. This product contains no serviceable parts.
- Do not use the charging cable if damaged.
- Do not rinse or fully submerge any part of the tool in any type of liquid.
- Wipe only with a damp cloth to clean.
- Consult a dermatologist before use if your skin is inflamed, broken or if you suffer from an inflammatory skin condition.
- Avoid use around the eye area.
- Avoid use if you have active acne, sunburn or flaring rosacea breakout.
- Do not charge for longer than 10 hours at a time.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Care and maintenance:
- Handle with care.
- Make sure unit is switched off when not in use.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth - and pat dry with a clean dry cloth.
- Store in a dry, safe place.
- Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual.
- Opti-Beauty Facial Dermaplaning System for Exfoliation and Hair Removal
- 6 Blades (1 attached, 2 in tray, 3 under tray)
- Charging cable
- Stand for device
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.Find out more about our returns policy
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.