This fabulous collection of Cordyline plants and decorative planters will create a wonderfully exotic effect in your own garden. Perfect for adding a modern twist to patio, terrace and even balcony displays, these cordyline plants provide instant impact in even the most compact of space.
These Cordyline plants will bring a touch of Mediterranean warmth to your garden whilst you sit back and enjoy the warm summer breeze. Their regular swirled pattern of leaves from the slow growing trunk create a unique look and what’s best of all is that because they’re evergreen, they’ll look fantastic all year-round, adding colour to your garden when all else begins to fade.
The bigger the plant, the hardier they are - these can withstand a -7°C winter ok, but we always suggest frost protection fleeces or wrapping, or bring into a garage or porch for during the coldest winters.
Also included with this pair of Cordyline are a pair of copper-effect plastic planters with a 25cm (10in) diameter providing you with a real “instant impact” kit. Re-pot your Cordyline right away into these modern, decorative planters and place either side of doorways, gateways, pathways or patios and decking for a show-stopping display in minutes!
Supplied as a pair of cordylines, 60-70cm in 13in nursery pots ready to plant into the included copper-effect plastic planters.
How to Grow:
- Water plants freely during the growing season, and sparingly in winter.
- Feed monthly with a balanced, liquid fertiliser from spring to late summer. Top-dress or pot up in spring.
- Although frost hardy, young Cordyline plants, and also coloured varieties are more prone to cold damage. This can be prevented by tying up the foliage to reduce wind damage and prevent water collecting around growing points and causing rotting.
- In areas prone to severe winters, wrap the trunk with layers of fleece and place a 15cm (6in) layer of mulch, such as bark, over the root area.
- Move container grown plants to a frost-free location, such as a greenhouse, during periods of cold or wet weather - temporary shelter in a shed or garage will do.
- 2 x plants
- 2 x planters
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.