Pair of 1.2-1.4M Italian Cypress trees with 50g fertiliser
Bring a piece of the southern continent home with these stunning Cypress Trees. Popular in Italy, these trees have been designed to grow well in pots.
Featuring an elegant pencil thin form, use around door or gateways to frame your surroundings; for all year round evergreen beauty. Drought tolerant and completely hardy, these no fuss trees are excellent for low maintenance gardens. For best results remove the cones that appear as these can pull the branches apart, which will result in shape loss. Reaching heights of up to 10m in around 20 years, this variety will always remain bright and narrow with a width of 1-1.5m.
- Ideal For: Instant impact/borders/ gateways/patio pots/Mediterranean theme
- Position: Full sun
- Height/Spread: 10m/1m in 20 years
- Hardiness: UK winter hardy
- Specification: 1.2-1.4m tall, established potted plants
This Fertiliser, contains all of the essential nutrients for shoot and root health, it fuels flowering and fruit yield for bigger crops and floral displays.
This all-in-one plant food is all you will need this year for healthy crops.
It's so easy to apply - just mix the water soluble granules at the recommended rate and water on to the soil or compost on a weekly basis during spring, summer and autumn.
- Nitrogen (18%) for the Shoots
- Phosphorous (18%) for the Roots
- High Potash (Potassium) (18%) for the Fruits & Flowers
- 7 additional micronutrients provide a complete balance and replace nutrients that should be in soil and compost
- Humic Acid that is a proven plant tonic encouraging even healthier natural growth, which has been found to improve overall plant health, disease resistance and vigour.
- 2 x Italian Cypress Tree 1.2 – 1.4m tall
- 1 x Fertiliser 50g
Our Lifetime Guarantee
All products are supplied with a complete and unconditional guarantee for the first 30 days after you receive them. But, to give you even more assurance, thereafter we are delighted to provide you with the 'Our Lifetime Guarantee':
"If, at any time, any hardy tree, shrub, plant or bulb you buy from Garden Bargains does not thrive, let us know and we will send you a direct replacement product FREE OF CHARGE, without question - all we ask is that you pay for the Postage, Packing and Insurance for the replacement item."*
*If the product you ordered is no longer available, we will happily replace it with a similar item of equivalent value.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £7.99 P&P