- £7.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£33.49 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Grow your own delicious citrus fruit right here in the UK with this easy-to-grow Orange and Lemon Tree Duo – complete with a pair of attractive black/gold finish ‘Pinecone’ planters.
Sweetly perfumed white flowers contrast beautifully against the deep green, citrus-fragranced foliage, and the fruits smell simply divine. Packed full of vitamin C, these fruits are not only delicious, but good for you too. Use your fruits in everything from freshly squeezed juices to yummy desserts – and save tons of money on supermarket prices!
Both of your trees arrive as well-established, approx. 100cm (3ft) tall, mature specimens in 6.5L pots, ready to plant into the ‘Pinecone’ planters supplied with this offer.
Lemon ‘Eureka’ – can produce sweetly scented blossom at any time of year but most prolifically from late spring through to early autumn. From the blossom, small lemons will be produced, which will quickly swell into ripe and juicy fruits for picking in late summer up to the end of the year. They are perfect for popping a slice into your gin and tonic, or even making superb home-made lemonade and lemon meringue pie!
Orange ‘Navelina’ – will produce highly fragrant, white blossom during late spring and early summer. Wonderfully sweet, oval-shaped, seedless oranges will be ready for you to pick from October each year. Enjoy your own freshly squeezed orange juice or make a delicious curd or orange cake.
Allow your trees time to establish in their new home and within 12 months you will be growing delicious, full-sized fruit! To ensure you will be picking delicious fruit year after year, we advise you to keep your trees in their pots and place in a sunny, sheltered position. Protect from frost during the winter either by bringing indoors into a conservatory, or by covering with a plant cosy.
Supplied as 1 x Lemon ‘Eureka’ and 1 x Orange ‘Navelina’, approx. 100cm (3ft) tall trees in 6.5L pots, ready for planting into black/gold brushed-paint effect ‘Pinecone’ planters. Each tree grows to approx. 200cm height x 100cm width.
- Category: Grow Your Own – Fruit Trees
- Ideal For: Patio Pots/Small Gardens/Balconies/Terraces/Conservatories
- Flowers: May – October
- Fruit: September – January
- Position: Full Sun/Partial Shade
- Height/Spread: 2m x 1m after 5 years
- Hardiness: Winter hardy to -5°C
- Supplied as: 1 x Lemon ‘Eureka’ and 1 x Orange ‘Navelina’ trees, approx. 100cm (3ft) tall plants in 6.5L pots, ready for planting. 2 x ‘Pinecone’ planters, metallic-looking black with gold brushed-paint finish: diameter 33cm (13in), height 24.5cm (10in), volume 10 litres. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, the planters are made from heavy-duty, injection-moulded plastic and are frost and UV resistant, with raised drainage holes and water reservoirs.
- 2 x citrus trees (1 orange, 1 lemon)
- 2 x pots
Delivery and Returns
Despatched with 7 - 10 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.