Our Floating Pond Raft is a quick and easy way to grow and display a selection of beautiful marginal pond plants and provides a unique approach to spruce up and enhance ponds and water features.
We include everything that you need to add colour, interest and height to your pond. A complete pond plant growing kit, all you need to do is add soil into the planter, add the plants, cover with gravel and hey presto, floating raft!
A quick and easy way to grow your pond plants, the raft prevents the plants being uprooted or eaten and they'll grow more rapidly. When fully established, the planter provides shade and shelter for fish and other aquatic wildlife.
Additionally, the plants will help reduce the occurrence of blooms of algae, suppressing blanket weed and other pond nasties, while at the same time improving the oxygen content.
- Category: Bulbs & Tubers/Summer Flowering
- Ideal For: Ponds/Marginal Plants/Wildlife Gardens
- Flowers: June - September
- Position: Partial Shade
- Height/Spread: Varies, 1m x 1m
- Hardiness: Not Hardy – Protect from Frost
- The kit includes a square floating planter, pond soil and pond gravel, along with three pond plants, including*:
- Acorus (green)
- Iris (yellow)
- Pontederia (purple)
- *(Please note that the selection of plants may change depending on seasonal availability).
- Plants are supplied bare root with no foliage present. Over winter these plants are dormant and will leaf up when the weather warms from late spring.
- 1 x Pond Floating Raft Kit
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 7 to 10 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.