- £3.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£16.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£24.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
'Surfinia' Petunia has been the top selling summer flowering trailing Petunia for over a decade now, such is its ability to produce an unending display of incredible colour from May until October, flowering all along its trailing stems!
It has been bred and developed to produce the biggest, best, and longest display of any variety and its trumpet shaped flowers even have a gorgeous, sweet fragrance.
On top of its flowering ability, it is also vigorous and low maintenance, disease resistant and also very weather resistant. It is because of all of these positive attributes you see it planted in so many professional displays!
Perfect for planting in the ‘Poppy-Go’ Raised Planter where the blooms can gently trail over the edges. A good-looking and versatile metal framed black planter that is ideally suited to the smaller garden, patio, balcony, or roof garden. It’s brilliant for people who want to try their hand at growing their own vegetables, fruits, small shrubs, perennials, or bedding but are limited on garden space. Holds 33 litres of compost. L65 cm, W40 cm, H79 cm.
Complete you display with a 40 Litre bag of professional compost. This is a bespoke professional mix made to our exacting recipe from one of Europe's leading blenders, now with reduced peat. It contains 50% composted wood fibre, to open the mix up and get air to the roots, and a precise blend of 3 different grades of peats to balance drainage and water holding. With added Lime, it is pH balanced to give the optimum growing conditions and with starter fertiliser and a wetting agent, to ensure even water distribution in pots and container, it will get your plants off to a head-start. On top of that it contains a 6-month controlled release fertiliser - meaning whatever you grow will get a slow and steady stream of nutrients for 6 months.
- 1x 40L Compost
- 1x Planter
- 12x Plants
- Ideal For: Baskets/Window Boxes/Patio Containers/Pots
- Flowers: May - October
- Position: Sun/Partial Shade
- Height/Spread: 30cm x 60cm
- Hardiness: Not Hardy
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour. If you can’t do this, they can sit in Mini Greenhouses for a week if upright and not too wet.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover. Put them somewhere warm, light, and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- When potting on, handle plugs carefully. Pot on using our 9cm pots in Shuttle Trays, using good multi-purpose compost.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry. They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8") apart to allow them room to grow.
- Feed using a high-potash feed to encourage flowering.
- Deadhead when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 10 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.