Pramzius Gent's Limited Edition Automatic 42mm Iconic Berlin Wall Watch with Interchangeable Straps and 4 Slot Box
Commemorating one of the most memorable events in history, the Iconic Berlin Wall Watch is designed with actual pieces of the wall embedded in this timepiece.
This collection pays tribute to the actions of the people in 1989, where with tools and bare hands, a wall that had separated them was brought to the ground. The 8 and 9 have been added in graffiti style whilst being reversed in remembrance.
Its dial, created with genuine marble, is made to honour the year of 1989 and where Reagan, in 1987, famously quoted: “Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!”.
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: Automatic Seiko NH35
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10ATM Water Resistant up to 100m / 328ft – Suitable for swimming and snorkelling, but not for high board or submerged diving
- CASE: Distressed Steel PVD Plated Stainless Steel
- CASE DIAMETER: 42mm
- STRAP: Interchangeable - Distressed Calf Leather / Distressed Calf Leather with Nylon Upper
- STRAP LENGTH: 25.5cm
- STRAP WIDTH: 24mm
- LENS: Sapphire Glass
- CROWN: Screw-down - with sapphire top containing pieces of rock from the Berlin wall
- LUMINOSITY: Super Luminova on Indexes and 89
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, Minutes and Seconds / Date
- LIMITED EDITION: Limited to 1989pcs
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
Take a 360 degree tour of this watch, simply watch the video below
- 1 x Pramzius Gent's Limited Edition Automatic 42mm Iconic Berlin Wall Watch with:
- 1 x Leather/Nylon Strap
- 1 x Strap Changing Tool
- 1 x 4 Slot Box
- 1 x Wall Book
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.