- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£132.52 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£176.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£265.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Pramzius Gent's Limited Edition Automatic Watch with Genuine Leather Strap and Desk Stand
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: NH38 Automatic Movement from SII
- JEWELS: 24
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10ATM Water Resistant up to 100m / 328ft – Suitable for everyday wear, swimming and snorkelling, but not for high board or sub-aqua diving
- CASE: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- CASE DIAMETER: 48mm
- CASE DEPTH: 11.5mm
- STRAP: Genuine Leather
- HANDS: 3
- LENS: Sapphire
- LUMINOSITY: Super Luminova on Hands and Indicators
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, Minutes and Seconds / Open Heart
- LIMITED EDITION: Limited to 500pcs (per dial colour)
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- 1 x Pramzius Gent's Limited Edition (500 per Colour) Automatic Watch with Genuine Leather Strap
- 1 x Desk Stand
- 1 x Guarantee Information
- 1 x Box
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: PramziusThe Pramzius watch brand is owned by the détente Watch Group. They are a family owned and operated business that has been importing watches from Eastern Europe and Russia for the past two decades.
They wanted to draw from their roots and chose the name Pramzius – which refers to the rule of time from the Baltic Pantheron of mythological gods. With this in mind, all watches within the range take their inspirations from one of the eight countries that border the Baltic Sea.