- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£15.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Proto-col Intense Hydration Night Cream 50ml
The Proto-col Intense Hydration Night Cream is designed to help boost the skin's ability to recharge and rehydrate overnight. It promotes maximum recovery from the signs of ageing and aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- An intense and hydrating anti-ageing paraben free night cream made with a blend of the finest ingredients to help combat the signs of ageing.
- Moisture rich ingredients including plant-derived collagen and hydrolysed silk protein.
- A firming, lifting and hydrating cream.
- Promoting smooth and supple skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Collagen helps give the skin its strength and elasticity and can be found throughout the body.
- Coral seaweed is rich in amino acids and helps to hold in the skin's natural moisture.
- Hydrolysed silk protein helps to super hydrate the skin and leaves a smooth soft feeling to the skin.
- Aloe vera is rich in amino acids and holds natural soothing and moisturising properties.
- Panthenol is also known as pro-vitamin B5. It is moisturising and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Free from parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and microbeads.
Directions for use
After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer all over the face, neck and décolletage before bed.
- 1 x Intense Hydration Night Cream 50ml
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.