- £4.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£11.27 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£15.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£22.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Exploring the coastline or an evening stroll with the dog, the Holcombe IEP Low Walking Shoe provides out-of-the-box comfort and protection with an Isotex membrane and an IEP (Internal EVA Pocket) sole.
Split mesh uppers with water-shedding Hydropel technology and a waterproof/breathable Isotex membrane keep feet dry inside and out. Rubberised toe and heel bumpers protect against knocks and bumps.
The EVA footbed cushions from impact and feels soft underfoot. The sturdy rubber outsole provides reliable grip on loose paths and muddy banks. Vegan-friendly. Weighs 504 grams.
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner
- Hydropel water resistant technology
- Deep padded neoprene collar and mesh tongue
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel bumpers
- New and improved fit with precise heel hold and generous toe room
- Double eyelet for secure heel hold
- EVA comfort footbed
- Stabilising shank technology
- Internal EVA Pocket for underfoot comfort and reduced weight
- New rubber outsole with self cleaning and angled lugs for propulsion, breaking and self cleaning pro
- 1 x Pair of Regatta Mens Holcombe Walking Shoes
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.