Maintaining properly inflated tyres is crucial not just for road safety but for improving overall vehicle efficiency. Under or overinflated tyres increase ware on the tyres, increasing the frequency of costly replacements; whilst also potentially increasing a vehicle’s fuel consumption and running costs.
This is never more true that during winter months when wet and icy conditions increase the likelihood of slippery surfaces, and darker commutes make the chances of emergency braking higher.
In the current climate, the ability to maintain vehicle tyres from the safety of your own bubble is additionally appealing. No more trips to cold, wet petrol forecourts with risks of contact with contaminated surfaces.
Key Features and Benefits
- Tyre inflator with digital pressure readout for improved accuracy
- Inflates a standard car tyre from flat in 4 ½ minutes
- Simple one button operation for ease and speed of use
- Adaptor kit for inflating bicycle tyre and leisure products such as balls and small inflatables
- Compact design for fuss-free storage in car boot or glove compartment
- Kitted with RTG6 digital tread and pressure gauge for even greater speed of maintenance
- 360° rotating nozzle allows access to inflation valve from any angle
- 10A fused 12v DC power socket
- 3m long power cable
- 3 piece adaptor kit for balls, bicycles tyres and other inflatables
- Digital pressure with PSI, BAR and kPA settings
- Size Packaged: Height x 136mm, Width x 265mm, Length x 270mm
- Weight – 1.1kg
- 1 x Ring Automotive RAC615 Digital Tyre Inflater
- 1 x Ring Automotive RTG6 Digital Tyre Gauge
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 2 – 4 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.