- £3.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£17.52 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£23.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£35.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
The Ryobi R18PV-0 cordless Project Vac can also be used as an extraction vac when using a variety of power tools. The 11L capacity makes this ideal for tidying a workshop or work area, capable of collecting larger debris as well as fine dust. The hose can also be connected to a blower port to blow dust off your tools.
The R18PV-0 is sold as a 'bare' tool (without a battery or charger) but is compatible with all batteries and chargers across the 18V ONE+ system.
Key Features and Benefits
- Up to 50 CFM comparable to corded vacuums.
- 95 Air Watts and a flow rate of up to 1400l/min for workshop debris and dust.
- On-board hose and accessory storage and blower port.
- Can be attached to a variety of power tools such as circular saws and sanders.
- Comes with a universal adaptor for dust extraction on Ryobi ONE+ tools.
- Large carry handle and flat top design.
- 11L Capacity.
- Size: 49 x 250 x 330cm
- Weight: 5.3kg
- 1 x Ryobi R18PV-0 Extraction Vac, 18 V
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.