- £3.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£30.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£40.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£60.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
The Ryobi ONE+ Tool range is a range of 18v tools you can buy knowing that batteries are compatible with all tools in that range. Buying a Ryobi ONE+ Tool means that once you have bought into the range & own a few batteries & charger, you will be able to buy "body" only versions. These are tools available without a battery & charger which will be compatible with your current batteries & charger. In some cases a tools will be displayed as 36v but still use 2 x 18v batteries and is thus still part of the ONE+ Tool range but with the added benefit of a more powerful motor.
With a choice of over 125 body only tools & a number of different AH batteries the Ryobi ONE+ range offers a complete solution with significant savings for your pocket.
Key Features and Benefits
- Cordless percussion drill ideal for drilling in wood or metal, driving screws or even drilling in masonry thanks to the hammer function.
- All Metal 13mm ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability.
- 24 torque settings help to drive screws flush every time.
- LED lights up your work area for better visibility
- Battery Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: 18v
- Chuck Capacity: 10mm
- Max Drilling Diameter in Steel: 10mm
- Max Drilling Diameter in Masonry: 10mm
- Max Drilling Diameter in Wood: 32mm
- Max Percussion Rate: 6400 / 21600 bpm
- Max Torque: 40Nm
- Torque Settings: 24
- Vibration drilling into concrete: 13.4 m|s²
- Vibration drilling into concrete uncertainty: 1.5 m|s²
- Vibration drilling into Metal: <2.5 m|s²
- Vibration drilling into metal uncertainty: 1.5 m|s²
- Vibration screw driving: <2.5 m|s²
- Vibration screw driving uncertainty: 1.5 m|s²
- Size: 40 x 10.2 x 20.5cm
- Weight: 2.87kg
- 1 x Cordless Compact Combi Drill
- 2 x 1.5Ah Batteries
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.