- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£23.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£35.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
The new ONE+ cordless impact driver is a great entry level impact driver perfect for fast tightening and removing of fasteners.
Ryobi impact drivers use a powerful impact mechanism which delivers 3x the power ofa drill, allowing you to drive screws with immense speed and accuracy.
An impact driver like the R18ID2 is a great alternative to using a conventional handheld screwdriver as it removes the fatigue caused by turning a screwdriver altogether and gets the job done in next to no time.
Key Features and Benefits
- Impact driver ideal for fast tightening and removing of fasteners
- Powerful impact mechanism delivers up to 3x the power of a drill
- Quick load 1/4" (6.35mm) chuck
- Chuck capacity: 6.35mm
- Impact rate: 0-3600 ipm
- Max. torque: 200Nm
- No load speed: 0-3200 rpm
- Sound power level: 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level: 95 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Vibration screwdriving: 11 m/s2
- Vibration screwdriving uncertainty: 1.5 m/s2
- Voltage: 18V
- Weight: 1.2kg (Wrench) + 0.5kg (Battery and Charger)
- 1 x Ryobi 18v One+ Cordless Impact Driver Bare Tool
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.