Salix Kilmarnock 70cm standard (Weeping Willow)
A wonderful pair of feature trees for home gardens, Salix ‘Kilmarnock’ is a beautiful dwarf tree with waterfalls of dark-green leaves smothered in golden catkins in the spring.
Forming a dome-shape, like a beautiful waterfall centrepiece, the long stems hang and gently wave in the breeze throughout the year, while bright-golden furry catkins liven things up in the spring time.
Ideal for growing in the ground or in containers that can be moved into position on a patio, terrace or even a balcony, these dwarf trees will stay compact and neat but bring a real unique feature to even the smallest of gardens.
A stunning solution to creating instant impact in a small space, these weeping willows will create a real talking point next spring!
- Water well until established - willow loves water!
- Apart from keeping plants well-watered, they are virtually maintenance free - even pruning is simple, just prune out dead or old wood to encourage new shoots to appear.
- Any shoots that have grown too long can also be shortened.
- To keep your tree perfect, remove any unwanted shoots that emerge from the main stem or new growth from the base
- Ideal For: Instant Impact/Patio Containers/Beds/Borders/Specimen Plants
- Flowers: April - June
- Position: Full Sun/Partial Shade
- Height/Spread: 1.5m x 1.5m
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy
- Supplied as: A pair of trees approx. 75cm tall in a 3L pot ready to plant out.
- 2 x Plants
Delivery and Returns
Despatched with 7 - 10 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.