Sky Max Plus Drone with Storage Bag
Take to the skies with the Sky Max Plus Drone. It has a beginner’s mode for safer navigating and designed with strong materials, limiting damage and allowing you to get back in the air with minimal fuss after crashes.
With 6 gyro stabilisers, you'll be able to keep complete control in any conditions, keeping the drone straight at all times by correcting itself.
Not only do you get this fun fantastic drone, but as part of the bundle you also get a handy storage bag, which is ideal for transporting the device.
- Advanced auto stability: 6 Gyro stabilisers built into the Sky Max, one on each blade and one on the top and bottom of the drone give the Sky Max Plus the ability to correct itself to perfectly straight in the air in both wind and after a crash. No more drones going off in the wrong direction
- Crash resistant construction: advanced flexible materials used to protect the blades, and all parts of the SKY MAX + in both crashes and drops from the sky. Designed to bash and smash, and still get back up again in the air
- Auto direction: with a simple press of a button, you have a beginner’s mode whereby whichever way the drone is facing, it will still follow the exact direction of the controller, either forwards, backwards, left and right
Return to home: heading towards the lake, river, tree or wall, just press the Return to Home button, or as I like to call the "Panic" button, and the SKY MAX+ will stop, and fly itself in a straight line back to where it started
- Size: 34cm (L) x 33 (W) x 8.4cm (D) approx.
- 1 x Sky Max Plus
- 1 x Heli Pad Bag
- 1 x Remote Control
- 4 x Spare Blades
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 2 x Landing Feet
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x User Manual
The Drone Code
Don’t fly near airports or airfields
Remember to stay below 400ft (120m)
Observe your drone at all times – stay 150ft (50m) away from people and property
Never fly near aircraft
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Stay well away from aircraft, airports and airfields.
- Legal responsibility lies with you. Failure to fly responsibly could result in criminal prosecution.
- The Data Protection Act and the Information Commissioner’s Office rules regulate the imagery usage from a camera attached to the unmanned aircraft.
Ensure you follow the Drone Code - Click Here for More Information
Watch the video below for a step by step guide to attach the camera to your Sky Max drone
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P