Sleep Genie Ultimate Comfort 25cm Single Mattress Featuring Aurora Foam
The latest in Sleep Genie Mattress Technology and our deepest sleep genie mattress EVER at 25cm.
The only Sleep Genie Mattress featuring Aurora Foam. A luxury 25cm- 4 Layer mattress with Quad-core technology
- Layer 1: 4cm medium comfort aurora foam (top layer
- Layer 2: 4cm comfort layer HDVC memory foam
- Layer 3: 4cm Medium Comfort MDRX Foam
- Layer 4: Base Layer 13cm CNC Cut Zoned and Profiled Firm Comfort HDRX Foam
Aurora—named after the Roman goddess of the dawn—is the next generation of high density foam with great resilience and a soft feel and brings a new dawn in sleep comfort. With its unique spring like feel and marbled appearance this high density, high resilience foam has an open cell construction that offers optimum airflow and ultimate comfort
The spring-like feel Aurora foam offers great bounce back with effortless support that's not too firm or too soft, just the right amount of support. Open cell technology increased air flow can lead to a cooler night's sleep
Aurora foam is a high-density next generation bedding foam with a unique Spring like feel and high resilience, plus an open-cell structure, allowing increased airflow and optimum breathability
With more bounce back than standard memory foam the unique properties of the aurora foam enable to effortlessly contour to the body while offering ultimate support and comfort. Its super supportive patented technology delivers optimum body contouring and back/head support
- luxury soft knit cover with coloured air mesh border trim
- Effortlessly contours to the body for ultimate support and comfort
- Optimum body contouring, comfort and breathability
- 1 year warranty and a 60-day money-back guarantee
- 1 X Mattress
About the Brand
Established for over 50 years, our manufacturing partner is one of the leading producers of Memory Foam products in the UK & supplies mattresses, pillows & toppers to high end department stores, & specialist bed retailers.
- When you receive your mattress, we recommend you open it straight away. Mattresses that are kept in their packaging for extended periods may not recover to size when opened.
- Remove all the packaging and give the mattress 24 hours to recover to size and air in a warm ventilated room. Any 'New Foam' odour will dissipate within a few days.
- We recommend you use a mattress protector with your mattress, it'll keep your mattress in good condition by protecting it from stains and, in turn, extend its life.
- Our Mattresses are 'No Turn' but can be rotated if required.
- Our Mattresses can be used with Bed Frames and Divan Bases. Please ensure you buy the correct mattress size for your bed.
- If you have an electric adjustable bed, please check with the bed manufacturer/retailer that the mattress is suitable.
- Memory foam is temperature sensitive and any excesses of temperature will affect the comfort of the mattress . Please don't allow your mattress to get too cold or too hot as the memory foam will harden. Don't position your mattress against a radiator.
- Mattresses are designed to be slept on. Don't allow your bed to become a trampoline. Jumping on the bed will cause damage to the mattress structure and core.
- If you have to move the mattress, always carry it flat or on its side. Never drag or fold the mattress to transport it as this will damage the cover and the core of the mattress.
- If you have to store a mattress away, always store the mattress flat, and do not attempt to bend or twist it . Always store in a warm dry, clean environment.
60 Night Trial
- All mattresses sold by Ideal Shopping Direct Limited (“Ideal”) are supplied with a “60 Night Trial”. Ideal agree to extend your right to cancel your order of a mattress for up to 60 days (commencing on the day of delivery to you) and will refund any monies paid (excluding PandP costs) after we have collected the mattress and we have received it back.
- For customers to benefit from this 60 Night Trial offer we ask that you unpack and check your mattress as soon as possible after it has been delivered. Please remove the mattress from its box, carefully remove all polythene wrapping and allow the mattress to unroll in an adequate space. Please retain the polythene wrapping in case you wish to return the mattress to us.
- Allow at least 24 hours for the mattress to take shape in a warm room. Once opened there may be a “new foam” smell which should dissipate within a few days.
- We would recommend that you fit a clean mattress protector to the mattress before sleeping on it.
- Sleep on your mattress for up to 60 nights.
- If you are happy with your purchase please dispose of all the packaging in a responsible manner and recycle if possible.
- If you're not happy with your mattress please contact our Customer Service number (08717 12346* 8.00am – 8.00pm daily) within the 60 day period and a member of our team will arrange for the mattress to be collected from you free of charge. Please note that you may be asked why you did not find the mattress satisfactory.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept a return where the mattress has been accidentally or otherwise damaged. By way of example this includes damage to the cover or core of the mattress or if the mattress has become soiled, wet or stained.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £14.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£150.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£200.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£300.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging