SMARTY is powered by Three’s strong and reliable 3G network. It covers 97% of the population, with fast speeds for browsing, gaming, downloading and emailing. You’ll also be able to enjoy 4G with SMARTY, where available.
Why choose SMARTY?
- 100% ONLINE
- Skip the hassle and get it done yourself with our simple online dashboard.
- Commitment- free SIM plans
- 1-month plans. No contracts, no credit checks and no surprises at the end of the month. Cancel or change plans anytime. Pay in advance and enjoy the flexibility.
- Add-ons that never expire
- If you run out of data, add-ons are £1 per GB - the same as it costs on our Data discount plans. Buy them from your dashboard and keep them until you use every MB.
- Truly unlimited calls & texts
- To standard UK landlines and mobiles, and roaming within EU countries. Call and text your friends and family as much as you want. No catch.
- Keep your number
- Simply text 'PAC' to 65075 to get a code valid for 30 days. We’ll walk you through steps to enter this code to transfer the phone number you want to keep.
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- How’s the coverage?
- SMARTY connects to 4G and 3G network wherever it can. SMARTY is not compatible with 2G handsets.
- How can I keep my number?
- Simply contact your previous network provider or text 'PAC' to 65075 to get a code valid for 30 days. This won’t disrupt your service. We’ll walk you through steps to enter this code to transfer the phone number you want to keep.
- How much do add-ons cost?
- If you run out of data, data add-ons are £1 per GB - the same as it costs on our Data discount plans. To call an 084 or 087 number you can add an “Out of plan” add-on in £5 increments. Add-ons don’t expire.
- Can I tether while roaming?
- Yes. If you’re travelling in the EU, everything works like home. Data comes out of your monthly allowance or data add-ons. Outside the EU, you need to add an “Out of plan” add-on. See the prices where you’re going.
- How does calling abroad work?
- You can now use SMARTY to make calls to other countries from the UK. International calls and texts are taken from your “Out of plan” add-ons.
- Can I use my plan when I travel?
- You can now use your SMARTY plan abroad. In the EU it works like normal up to 20GB. Outside the EU, or to call internationally, you need to add an “Out of plan” add-on.
- How can I save with a referral?
- When you refer friends to SMARTY, you and your friend can each get a free month. After signing up and activating your plan, refer as many friends as you like by sharing your unique referral link - you'll find this in your dashboard. Once they’ve been active for 14 days, you’ll both get email notifications to let you know you have a free month ready to go.