- Remote Control
- Colour Changing
- Table top stand or spike base for putting into ground
- USB charging
- 4x Tulip Solar Lamps
- 4x Spike Bases
- 4x Table Stand Bases
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x USB charging Cable
- 1x Instruction Manual
- Size: 42 x 19 x 28cm
- Weight: 2kg
1. Charge the Tulip Solar Lights for at least 8 hours. The solar lights can be charged outside using the solar panel or inside with the USB cable.
2. In winter months there may not be enough natural sunlight to fully charge the Tulip solar lights. In this case remove the top Tulip section on the light and use the USB charging cable. Make sure this is done inside, in a cool dry place.
Using the solar light
1. Place the Tulip Solar lights in a position outside where the solar panel is in direct sunlight.
2. Connect the spike and push the spike securely into the ground. Do not add the top Tulip section until the spike has been pushed fully into the ground or you can cause damage to the connecting poles
3. Once the Spike has been placed firmly into the ground, add the top Tulip light to the top of the spike. Turn on the solar light by pressing the On/Off button on the tulip section of the light
4. If the Solar light is in daylight it will begin to charge. If it is dark the solar light will begin to charge once the solar panel is in daylight.
5. It is normal that the solar lights turn on or off at slightly different times from one another as their sensors may detect the sunlight strength differently from their individual locations.
6. The table stand has a hole through the bottom and can be made more secure by fixing it to the top of a permanent fixture i.e. on top of a fence post.
7. The Solar light will automatically turn off when in sunlight 8. The solar panel surface must be kept clean to collect sunlight effectively.
8. The solar panel surface must be kept clean to collect sunlight effectively.
9. If using away from direct sunlight charge with the USB charger
10. To turn the unit completely off press the button (4) again on the Tulip section of the light. Remember the remote control will not work if this button in in ‘Off’ mode
11. Alternatively, you can use the Tulip Solar light with the table top stand and place onto a flat surface.
The Tulip Solar light can be turned on and off with the remote control. It can also be used to change the colour and set the timer and turn ‘On’ permanently. The remote control will not work if the main unit is in ‘Off’ mode.
Press the red ‘On’ button on the remote control. This is the Automatic function. If the solar panel is in darkness and the Solar light has some power, it will illuminate. If it does not have power, it will not.
Press the Black ‘off’ button to turn the unit off
The Black/White ‘On’ button will turn the light permanently on if there is any charge. The light will stay on in this mode until the unit runs out of charge or the Black/White ‘off’ button is pressed to exit this function
MODE – pressing the mode button will show each colour light for a few seconds on repeat.
Press any colour on the remote control. The colour of the light will stay on the selected colour until it is turned off.
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 5 - 7 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.