Spear & Jackson 2.5L Spray and Leave
There's never been a quicker, easier way to clean stonework, masonry, concrete and brickwork roofs. It's specially formulated to target dirt, algae, mould, moss and lichen micro-organisms.
You simply spray, leave to dry and the job's done. Ideal for paths, patios, driveways, steps, headstones, garden ornaments and much more. What's more, this remarkable formula protects as well as cleans - repelling dirt and killing algae and moss growth, meaning your stonework stays looking pristine for much longer.
It features a unique combination of biodegradable selective surfactants that, when diluted with water and applied, immediately attacks algae, moss, mould, gunge and grime on any exterior surface. Tackle those unsightly patches on your wall, driveway or windows with this easy-to-use Spray and Leave concentrate.
Simply spray! 2.5 litres of liquid concentrate makes 12.5 litres and treats up to 100 sq. m. Removes green mould, algae and kills moss.
- Removes green mould, algae and attacks moss
- More active ingredient than most other brands
- Ideal for Outdoor and Indoor surfaces including patios, fencing, roofs, sheds, decking and driveways and most outdoor surfaces where green mould, algae and moss can be found
- Biodegradable, children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas (once dry)
- Lasts for months and helps to control re-growth
- Mix 1 litre of spray with 4 litres of water or 1 part spray with 4 parts water
- Each time it rains, this safe and cleansing formula re-activates to help prevent the re-growth of algae, moss, mould, gunge and grime without scouring the surface
- Non-caustic, non-acidic and bleach-free
- 1 x Spear & Jackson Spray and Leave 2.5L
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Spear and Jackson
Over the years, Spear & Jackson’s products have become widely recognised for their heritage and high quality. The organisation has come a long way since 1760, and the Spear & Jackson Group now manufactures and distributes garden tools, metrology equipment, woodworking tools and magnetic equipment, with divisions across England, France and Australia, Spear & Jackson distributes products throughout the world.