Spear & Jackson 5 Litre Plant Boost
Make sure when your planting baskets, bedding or pots that you're giving them the best start as you use this product through the season.
This product is used commercially on many Vineyards by Fruit Growers, Vegetable Growers and in Horticultural Nurseries throughout the UK, and now you can benefit from the power of Plant Boost in your garden.
This immensely popular product can benefit nearly everything in your garden. Comes extremely concentrated for the best value. Use the 25ml cap to measure.
Tamper-evident security seal for peace of mind.
- In the spring when you have small plug plants you can make up a solution of plant magic to dip the roots into before potting or putting into tubs or baskets.
- It is important that because these are very young plants to make the dilution rate at of the normal dilution rates about 6mls or 1 teaspoon into 4.5 Litres (1 gallon) of water.
- After 1 week repeat the process but this time at half the normal rate about 12 mills. or 2.5 teaspoon per 4.5 litres (1 gallon) of water.
- This will gently establish the plants and from then onwards feed at the normal rate during the growing season
- This product is not designed for use with hazardous chemicals
- Do not use near electrical connections
- Wear hand protection
- Wear face mask
- Wear Eye protection
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children - If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show container - In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice - Store in well ventilated areas - Store in upright position and secure when transported.
- Suitable for use with domestic garden chemicals when used in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
- 1 x Spear & Jackson 5 Litre Plant Boost
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Spear and Jackson
Over the years, Spear & Jackson’s products have become widely recognised for their heritage and high quality. The organisation has come a long way since 1760, and the Spear & Jackson Group now manufactures and distributes garden tools, metrology equipment, woodworking tools and magnetic equipment, with divisions across England, France and Australia, Spear & Jackson distributes products throughout the world.
- £4.99 P&P