Spear and Jackson Concentrated Plant Defender
Make sure when your planting baskets, bedding or pots that you're giving them the best start by protecting them as you use this product through the season.
Controls aphids, whitefly, red spider, mite, and a range of other pests.
For use on edibles and ornamentals, and is safe for children and pets to use the treated area after application.
- No harvest interval
- Can be used on roses, ornamental and edible crops
- Protects - against powdery mildew
- Pesticide free (physical mode of pest and mildew control)
- 100ml makes 5 litres. Spear and jackson plant defender is extremely concentrated so there is no need to exceed the dilution rate shown below and on the label.
Health and Safety is our priority hence the use of UN certified bottles and the use of a tamper evident security cap. For customers who may find it difficult to unscrew the cap initially you may find the following helpful. Break the obvious outer ring on the cap using a screwdriver inserting the screwdriver between the cap and the outer ring and twisting. This will break the seal. Dispose of the broken seal ring by recycling.
Keep out of the reach of children, wear hand and eye protection, keep out of direct sunlight, flammable, corrosive, do not mix with hazadous chemicals.
- Shake the bottle
- Apply early morning or late evening. Always do a test area before application to ensure the plant can withstand the application
- Do not apply in full sun
- Use a sprayer set on fine mist
- Add 100ml to 5 litres of water
- Apply as a fine mist to coat both sides of the foliage but not too much to run off.
- Reapply weekly to keep pests under control
- Ensure spraying equipment is washed thoroughly after every use.
- 1X Spear and Jackson Concentrated Plant Defender 250Ml
About the Brand
Over a couple of hundred years, Spear & Jackson’s products have become widely recognised for their heritage and high quality. Centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and "continuous innovation" is at the heart of the company's ethos. This drive to improve product materials and performance can be seen in many different ways across the company's 3,000 lines. The organisation has come a long way since 1760, and the Spear & Jackson Group now manufactures and distributes garden tools, metrology equipment, woodworking tools and magnetic equipment throughout the world.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P