Spear and Jackson Triple Action Wood Treatment
A ready to use fungicide and insecticide based on microemulsion technology specifically formulated to eradicate attack by wood boring insects (i.e Woodworm etc) and prevent re-infestation and for use against wood rotting fungi and blue stain.
This range of ready to use products offer the convenience and flexibility required by the DIY and professional user to carry out timber treatments in and around the home.Spear and Jackson Universal Wood Preserver is based on microemulsion technology which produces a formulation with a particle size in the nanometre range. This tiny particle size then allows the formulation to penetrate deep into the wood to deliver active ingredient (a combination of insecticide and fungicides) to prevent or eradicate wood boring insect attack and prevent wood rot/decay and blue stain.
Spear and Jackson Universal Wood Preserver is effective against a wide range of wood rotting fungi (both wet and dry rot) whilst the pyrethroid insecticide is effective against all life stages of wood boring insects (i.e woodworm). It has virtually no odour and can be applied either by brush or low pressure spray to provide lasting protection. The formulation is water-based producing a non-flammable, quick drying product containing no volatile organic compounds (VOC's) and is ready to apply direct from the container.
- Triple action formula:
- Kills active infestations of woodworm and wood boring insects
- Prevents wood rot, fungal decay and blue rot
- The ideal wood treatment for killing any infestations and protect against weathering and infestations.
- Quick drying
- 1l treats 16.7 to 50m squared
- Effective against a wide range of wood rotting funghi,
- Ideal for treating wood after applying spear and jackson spray and leave (wait 4 hours or until dry)
- Can be applied with suitable wagner paint sprayers 80ml will treat 5-6m squared. Or use a low pressure sprayer or a paint brush
- Product is usually touch dry within 1 hour
- Permethrin: A commonly used pyrethroid insecticide which has excellent efficacy against a wide range of wood boring insects.
- Propiconazole: A triazole fungicide which has excellent efficacy against a range of wood destroying fungi.
- 3-iodo-2-propynyl-n-butyl carbamate (ipbc): A carbamate fungicide which is added to improve the efficacy envelope even further providing excellent efficacy against a range of wood staining fungi.
The active ingredients in the formulation are all sourced and supplied by manufacturers who have supported their compounds through the Biocidal Products Directive [98/8 EC] or more recently the Biocidal Products Regulations [528/2012] and in compliance with Article 95 of the Biocidal Products regulations.
- 1l/ 1kg
- 1X 1L Wood Treatment
About the Brand
Over a couple of hundred years, Spear & Jackson’s products have become widely recognised for their heritage and high quality. Centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and "continuous innovation" is at the heart of the company's ethos. This drive to improve product materials and performance can be seen in many different ways across the company's 3,000 lines. The organisation has come a long way since 1760, and the Spear & Jackson Group now manufactures and distributes garden tools, metrology equipment, woodworking tools and magnetic equipment throughout the world.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P