Spicentice Chilli Rocks
Rock the Chilli World with this amazing collection of Fiery Chillies from around the world. Perfect for Chilli Lovers and for those who like it HOT, HOT, HOT. Turn up the heat in your kitchen with these 6 Pots of 100% Pure Whole, Ground and Flakes of Chillies from around the world. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not for under 16s.
- Carolina reaper - world's hottest chilli. - over 2 million on the scoville scale
- Naga ghost chilli - extreme burn. - over 700,000 on the scoville scale
- Fruity habanero - fiery hot. - over 200,000 on the scoville scale
- Smoky chipotle - hot and spicy. - over 30,000 on the scoville scale
- Warm caynnne - feel the heat. - over 30,000 on the scoville scale
- Sweet ancho - a little tingle. - over 3,000 on the scoville scale
- 1 X Sweet Ancho (55G Tub)
- 1 X Warm Cayenne (54G Tub)
- 1 X Smoky Chipotle (45G Tub)
- 1 X Fruity Habanero (45G Tub)
- 1 X Naga Ghost Chilli (5G Tub)
- 1 X Carolina Reaper (6G Tub)
About the Brand
Back in 1994 when founder, Ketan Varu, was at university, his mum sent him recipes and spices to make real Indian curries that would remind him of home. Pretty soon all his friends were hooked and the idea for Spicentice was born. All these years later Spicentice is very much a family business (with mum, Manjula, and dad, Ramnik, still making sure Ketan eats a good lunch.) and the range has grown to include Indian, Thai, Mexican, Portuguese, Cajun, Jamaican and Moroccan spice kits, along with handy tubs of herb and spice rubs and real Indian fruit chutneys. Spicentice stands out from the crowd because of its commitment to traditional recipes that have been perfected over generations, with 100% pure herbs and spices, no waste and absolutely no nasties. Ketan now has a young family of his own and continues the tradition of cooking and sharing meals with family and friends.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £2.99 P&P