Stand Up Abs with Exercise Manual, DVD and Carry Bag
Get a fresh new way to train and strengthen the core besides lying on the floor with Stand Up Abs. Ab-excercising resistance bands, straps and handles with manual, bag and instructional DVD.
Stand up abs gives core training a brand new look, vertically.
We all need fresh new ways to train and strengthen the core besides on the floor, so Stand Up Abs does just that. For those who can't get on the floor, or want a change, here is the solution to target your core and much more.
Stand up abs also incorporate lower and upper body exercises as well as the core to give you a total full body workout.Core Training with the benefit of resistance while standing "get off the floor to train your core"
Designed to target core strength and lateral movement training a great aid for athletes.
- High Quality construction and parts
- Cushioned ankle straps with stirrups keeps straps in place
- Fabric covered performance bands helps protect from irritation and/or injury
- Lightweight weighs less than one kg (.72 kg)
- Portable and packable take anywhere easily
- Can be used with any fitness routine to increase intensity
- Can also be used for cardiovascular training
- For any fitness level from beginners to advanced athletes
- Easy to use not complicated very intuitive
- Benefits of resistance and cardiovascular training (exercise)
- Resistance training aims to improve strength, balance, flexibility, and stability.
- Resistance training aims to increase lean mass.
The core is the foundation of the body most all movements originate or flow through the core. If one is limiting calorie intake, it is important to do resistance training to maintain lean mass.
Resistance and cardiovascular training helps to strengthen the heart muscle which can improve endurance. "Muscle knows no age" you are never too old to start resistance training and enjoy the benefits.
DVD includes an introduction, explanation of the exercise and a 5 minute core work out.
- 4 High Quality Fabric Covered Resistance Bands
- - 2 Orange Bands Of 5Lbs Of Resistance
- - 2 Green Bands Of 10Lbs Of Resistance
- (Both Bands Have Metal Clips - No Plastic Parts)
- 2 High Quality Ankle Straps That Have Stirrups to Keep the Strap In Place
- 2 Handles That Have Cushioned Grips for Comfort
- Instructional Dvd Is Included to Get You Started
- Exercise Manual
- Carry Bag for Easy Storage and to Take Wherever You Need to Go.
About the Brand
Stacey broke both her legs on a motorcycle accident, recovery and rehab consumed 1.5 years of her life but recovered. She discovered a new, healthy lifestyle of exercise through all her physical therapy. Years following her accident each went onto have surgery through her abdominal wall. Each surgery left her core weaker and weaker. But through exercise she recovered and went on to compete and win in fitness competitions and also became a fitness model for over 10 years. She knows personally the challenges of physical injury and recovery. To continue to keep her core strong and abs strong she developed the product STAND UP ABS. 'Get off the floor to train your core'
She is now 51 years old, a personal trainer, massage therapist, former fitness champion and fitness model.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- Before use, please read and adhere to all literature included with your equipment, or on the equipment packaging
- Ensure you understand how to use the equipment correctly before attempting to use it.
- In order to achieve the desired results, you should exercise regularly.
- Regular use will help you achieve and maintain your desired goals.
- Other exercises and exercise equipment is available and a range of exercises will help you achieve and maintain your desired goals.
- All exercise should be conducted safely and in a safe and appropriate area and as part of a balanced programme of exercise designed to achieve a specific goal.
- Consider areas around the equipment that your body may reach or touch before use
- Please remember to follow the warm-up exercises first before using the machine.
- Always warm-up before and cool-down after exercise.
- Remain safe and in control during exercise.
- As you begin exercising or using the equipment, start slowly and gently and increase intensity and duration of exercise gradually as you adjust.
- Remember to always use the equipment from the lowest setting and then increase step by step.
- You will enhance your results by following a calorie-controlled diet along with your exercise routine.
- Exercise may make you feel uncomfortable if you have just eaten
- Please also remember to drink plenty of water before, during, after exercising.
- Do not use exercise equipment while you are eating or drinking. Equally, do not exercise when you are hungry. Eating a meal a couple of hours before your workout is best.
- Never overwork yourself; stop exercising if you feel tired, exhausted or dizzy.
- Stop exercising if you experience pain.
- Results from different exercise programmes, equipment and diets may vary from person to person.
- You must not exercise without your doctor's consent if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Are taking medication that may affect your ability to exercise or operate equipment
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- Retinal Conditions
- Your doctor has recommended you avoid a particular activity required by a specific exercise
- Have any other condition that may be exacerbated by exercise.
- It is the users' responsibility to evaluate their own medical and physical condition before exercise. You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using exercise equipment if you have (or have a history of, or are at high risk of) any of the following (list is not exclusive or limited to the following):
- Any form of disability that may affect your exercise
- A heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High or low blood pressure
- Diabetes or prediabetes
- Asthma or other respiratory conditions
- Addiction to a harmful substance
- Cystic fibrosis
- An auto-immune deficiency or condition (such as but not limited to HIV/AIDS or Lupus, etc.)
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUDs, metal plates or pins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- A repetitve strain injury or similar
- Diarrhea or other gastrointestinal problems
- Cerebral palsy
- Dehydration or heat-releated illness such as Heat Stroke, Heat Exhaustion, Heat Cramps, Heat Rash
- Eosinophilic Fascilitis
- Hypermobility syndrome
- Marfan syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Clinical obesity
- A liver condition
- A kidney condition
- A spleen condition
- Seizures or fits
- Neurological conditions
- Myopathies, neoplasms, plexopathy, or neuropraxia
- Bleeding (internal or external), or extreme bruising
- Osteoarthritis, osteoporosis or another condition affecting the bones or joints
- A condition affecting your blood, brain or other internal organs
- A condition affecting your digestion or consumption of food or drink
- A condition affecting your mobility
- A condition that affects your state of consciousness (such as but not limited to fainting, chronic fatigue, etc.)
- Any recent illnesses or infections
- Any recent injuries
- Any other condition that may be exacerbated by exercise
- Engaging in an activity that has been advised against by a medical professional.
- Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
- If you have any other questions or concerns, please consult your doctor first. You should also consult your doctor if you have any conditions you think might be affected by exercise.
- For guidelines of activity from the NHS please see here: [NHS Physical Activity Guidelines for Adults].
- Ensure you understand the equipment you are purchasing prior to purchase
- £4.99 P&P