Steepletone Atlantic Modular Music System
Play and record all kinds of music with Steepletone. Steepletone Atlantic Modular Music System with 3-speed Turntable, DABand/PLL FM Radio, Cassette and CD Recorder Plus 8GB USB Drive
A 6-in-1 modular Hi-Fi music system with 3-speed Pro-Deck' style Turntable (33/45/78rpm), Pitch Control, Strobe illumination and Auto-Stop Switch, DAB+ Digital and PLL FM Radio and remote control. Available in Black and Dark Wood effect with silver front.
Set up your music player in any way you want with this modular system, packed with features that allow you to play any type of music media from vinyl to cassettes to CD to digital files.
Two user-detachable/removable Modules for Amp, Turntable, etc. or CD and Cassette player servicing
Exchange Modular System: top module contains main controls and amplifier, base module contains Cassette Player and single CD Deck for Playback and CD Recording/Burning
The fantastic Atlantic music system records directly to CD or mp3 format and copies CD-to-CD via USB buffering and DAB+ radio, while the pocket-sized sports receiver lets you listen on the go.
- Cassette Player (slot-type) with Lockable Fast Forward
- CD Player/Burner for recording to CD - with track separation - from Vinyl, Cassette, USB and Aux-in
- CD-to-CD copying via USB Memory Buffering
- Connect a Flash Drive min. 2GB required for copying an entire CD (not supplied)
- USB Port and SD/MMC Card Slot for MP3 Playback - Encoding Recording Copying
- (connect up to 16GB max/32GB for SD)
- Aux-in Jack (3.5mm diameter) for connection and music playback from external audio players
- MP3 Encoding - with track separation from Vinyl, Cassette, Aux-in (to USB/SD) and CD (to USB only)
- MP3 Copying from SD to USB and vice versa
- Line-out Jacks (RCA: L and R) for connection to an external Hi-Fi /Amp/PC, etc.
- Large Blue backlit LCD display
- LED backlit Record' and Track Separation' buttons
- Large LED backlit Volume Control
- X-BASS On-Off button
- Subwoofer-out socket (Subwoofer not supplied)
- Headphone socket (3.5mm diameter)
- Separate Speakers: 2 x 4W RMS Output - 10W pmpo
- Power by 230V AC Mains
- Pocket Radio
- MW/LW/FM pocket Sports Receiver' radio
- High Tuning spots on LW 200 and 252
- Earpiece in pouch in compartment on back of unit
- Built-in speaker
- Headphone socket for listening through stereo headphones (stereo headphones not supplied)
- Station markers for main sport stations
- Powered by 2 x AA' size batteries (not supplied)
- Ideal for Radio 5 Live and Ball by Ball' commentary on Radio 4 LW
- Will stand independently
- Earpiece Compartment Cover pulls down to double as a useful Stand
- 4-section Telescopic aerial
Pocket Radio Requires 2 x AA Batteries not supplied
- Dimensions: Approx. 290d x 305w x 220h mm
- Each Speaker: Approx. 226h x 140w x 146d mm
- 1 X Steepletone Atlantic
- 1 X 8Gb Usb Memory Stick
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Steepletone
Steepletone was founded in 1972 and is still a family owned business today.
The brand were one of the last UK manufacturers of record players, and moved all production to the Far East in the late 80s. Whilst working there, Steepletone found and were inspired to make and source more unusual items and now sell 'unique electronic gifts', with vinyl turntables still a central part of their range.
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£87.52 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£116.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£175.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging