Steepletone Touch Rock 50 MW Retro Jukebox
The ultra-smart, stylish Steepletone Touch Rock 50 Retro Jukebox brings music to life, with a superb LED lighting system, mesmerising colour effects and Bluetooth playback to effortlessly stream your favourite artists.
Made with touch control and mirroring, which is compatible with iOS and Android devices for ultimate music control. The front circular lights are illuminated with cool chasing LEDs and you also have the choice of effects, like dimming and strobe to set the perfect mood.
- Bluetooth® Playback
- DVD Drawer: DVD+R(W) / VCD / CD / CD-R(W) / MP3 / WMA / JPEG
- Touch Control with Mirroring to IOS or Android Devices
- TFT Screen in Multi-Audio & DVD Wi-Fi enabled module
- Colour changing SMD/LED lighting system with dedicated Remote Control for lights on/off
- Individual colour selection/colour-to-colour fade effect/dimming/strobe/chase
- FM Radio (FM 87.5 – 108 MHz)
- SD Card Slot: 128MB – 8GB (Flash Memory)
- Aux-in (RCA - R/L) Jacks on rear panel
- Separate Jukebox TOP and SPEAKER Base for easy home self-assembly
- 2 USB Port (Connection cable supplied)
- Two Remote Controls with magnetic cabinet storage (Metal CR2025 batteries required for this feature to work)
- Blue Panel Lighting with on/off switch
- Headphone Jack
- Audio output power: 2 x 25W RMS – 120W p.m.p.o.
- Speakers & Tweeters (4 and 8)
- Speaker Jack (R + L) - with INT/EXT 4 Ohm
- 100-240V - 50Hz AC operated - 15V AC/DC Switching Adaptor
- Top & Base Combined: H 133 x D 28.5 x 65.5cm
- Top Height: H 54cm
- Base Height: H 79cm
- 1 x Retro Jukebox
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: SteepletoneFounded in 1972, Steepletone is still a family owned business today.
The brand were one of the last UK manufacturers of record players, and moved all production to the Far East in the late 80s. Whilst working there, Steepletone found and were inspired to make and source more unusual items and now sell 'unique electronic gifts', with vinyl turntables still a central part of their range.
- £7.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£225.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£300.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£450.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging