The Swift Compact is the entry 40v mower, but is still packed with tech. A full charge only takes four hours with the included charger and will cut up to 250m² (tennis court) on a single charge.
Features and Specifications:
- Motor - the DIGITAL motor gives a high performance comparable to petrol powered mowers and will give a longer life
- Battery - batteries are 40 Volts with an amazing 80 Wh packed into a small pack weighing only 719 grams. They utilise Samsung cells which can give up to 20 years' performance
- Charger - the included EBC05 charger will charge a fully discharged battery in 240 minutes and costs on average 7 pence
- Cutting feature - Swift power adaptive load sensing constantly monitors the power requirements to cut the grass and will ensure the blade speed never slows so there is never any loss in performance
- Cutting width - 32cm full width high-lift steel cutting blade
- Cutting deck - the chassis is constructed from high-impact nylon polymer that is reinforced with structural rigidity struts
- Controls - single handed engagement lever
- Safety startup - dual push button start for simple safe starting, both buttons must be used in conjunction of each other to start the machine
- Safety feature - safety key prevents accidental start-ups, the removable key is located next to the battery and will disable the mower when removed
- Handle feature - half fold flat handles for compact storage
- Cutting height adjustment - the central height adjustment system of EB132CP is operated through a single lever compared to the 4 individually mounted wheels of EB132C (previous model)
- Cutting heights - 5 position height adjuster 20mm – 60mm, lower cutting height than most other cordless mowers available
- Feature - Grass comb to guide the grass to the cutting blade and improve air flow
- Mowing functions - 2-in-1 collect or mulch
Grass collector - 30lt high vent collection full high impact plastic box
- Swift EB132CP2 is supplied with 1 x EB20 battery & 1 x EBC05 charger
- 30l Collection Box
- Mulch Plug
- Owner's Manual
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 2 - 4 working days. Please allow an additional 2-3 days for delivery.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.