Swiss Military by Chrono Gent's Chronograph Watch with Silicone Strap
This watch is designed for the outdoors and the outdoorsy.
People who love hiking, climbing, mountaineering, skiing, canoeing, and more—or admire those who do—will cherish this amazing piece packed with functionality.
- For climbers and flyers, it features an altimeter showing height climbed and descended.
- The barometer gives absolute and relative atmospheric pressure, and armed with this knowledge you can forecast weather conditions, again very important.
- Featuring an astounding three chronometers: 1 to use as a "control" or "normalising" chronograph, another for elapsed time from point to point, and the third for split timing. Perfect for extreme sports, laps, mountaineering and nautical pursuits.
- Dual time for use across timezones when travelling abroad.
- Thermometer for the outdoor temperature, in both direct light and shade
- Perpetual calendar this function uses its inbuilt memory to keep to the correct day, date, month, year and leap year.
- Also comes with two alarms.
The watch is built to a High Standard, 100M Water Resistant , not easy to Guarantee when you see see that the back of the Watch has a special Back plate for the accurate reading of Atmospheric pressure. Top Grade Stainless Steel Case, Top quality Silicone Strap.
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: Quartz Chronograph
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10ATM Water Resistant up to 100m / 328ft – Suitable for everyday wear, swimming and snorkelling, but not for high-board or sub-aqua diving
- CASE: Stainless Steel
- CASE DIAMETER: 45mm
- STRAP: Silicone
- HANDS: 3
- LENS: Sapphire Crystal
- FUNCTIONS: Date Indication / Altimeter / Weather, Absolute and Relative Pressure / 2x Alarms / Timer / Dual Time / Thermometer / Perpetual Calendar
- WARRANTY: 5 Years
- 1 x Swiss Military Gent’s Chronograph Watch with Silicone Strap
- 1 x Box
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Swiss Military by Chrono
Throughout the world, Swiss Military watches manufactured by Chrono AG are well known for their outstanding design and quality. The timepieces of sportive look and adventurous spirit suit those who lead an active lifestyle, be this in business or during leisure time. The brand and its timepieces are symbols of the intrinsic and highly esteemed Swiss values of precision and quality.
Since 1994, Chrono AG has worked hard to establish its brand Swiss Military by Chrono internationally. Today, well known and highly appreciated for its timepieces made in the spirit of the true Swiss Made values, the brand occupies a firm position in over 40 countries. As official licensed product, Swiss Military by Chrono joins forces with the Swiss Confederation in establishing the image of the Swiss Military brand in a global context – reliability, precision, quality and innovation being its trademarks.
Chrono AG is an efficient and independent Swiss family-owned company which has been creating timepieces in the spirit of the valuable Swiss watchmaking tradition for over 35 years. This allows for Swiss Military by Chrono to draw from a solid foundation of experience in the watchmaking business. A team of approximately 50 employees from design, watchmaking and marketing work hand in hand to create the Swiss Military by Chrono collections. All of the employees vouch for excellent results and satisfied customers.
- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£250.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£333.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£500.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging