Swiss Military by Hanowa Gent's Neptune Diver Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet
A classic watch, ideal for any man, it has a sophisticated look with a slick design on the front, with a date window on the dial. It comes with a stainless steel bracelet which can complement a suit in the office and it's water resistant up to 100m too.
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: Swiss Made Ronda 715 AIG 3
- WATER RESISTANCE: 20ATM Water Resistant up to 200m / 656ft – Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths that do not require helium gas and/or decompression
- CASE: Stainless Steel
- CASE DIAMETER: 44mm
- STRAP: Stainless Steel Bracelet
- HANDS: 3
- LENS: Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, Minutes and Seconds / Date Window
- WARRANTY: 3 Years
- 1 x Swiss Military by Hanowa Gent's Neptune Diver Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet
- 1 x Guarantee Information
- 1 x Presentation Box
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Swiss Military by Hanowa
Hanowa has been pushing the rugged aesthetic since 1963, when it was founded in Bienne, Switzerland by Hans Noll. In 1990, the brand made this look its signature style with the founding of Swiss Military by Hanowa – the aim to bring robust Swiss Sports watches that are able to function in extreme conditions at an affordable price.
In 2015, the brand became one of only two brands that hold the official license of the Swiss Confederation – allowing the brand to display the Swiss Cross Logo on the face of the timepiece. This recognition is a significant milestone in the Swiss Military Hanowa timeline as it honours the high standards of quality upheld by the brand.
Today, Swiss Military by Hanowa has a global presence in more than 70 countries worldwide.