TomTom Rider 400 with Lifetime Update Western EU Maps RAM Mount Kit and Charge Cable
Reach your destination with TomTom.
Find the most exciting winding roads and avoid the boring straights. You can select how challenging you want the road to be thanks to different levels of windiness offered.
Stay at sea level or climb to the highest peaks. You can define the levels of elevation you want to reach on your ride, for a personalised experience.
Discover new routes by simply tapping the area you want to explore. Simply tap your starting point, highlight the areas you want to visit and decide how long you want to ride for.
The TomTom Rider 400 allows you to create your own perfect adventure thanks to different thrilling ride options. It offers Lifetime TomTom Services* (data charges may apply)including Western European map updates, real-time TomTom Traffic updates and speed camera alerts.
Attach mount to motorcycle and optional power cable.
- Fits nearly all bikes
- 4.3 screen
- Lifetime map updates (4 per year)
- Portrait view mode
- Hands free calling*
- Bluetooth compatible
- Designed for motorcycles
- Turn by turn navigation
- Lifetime Speed Camera Updates
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic (via smartphone)
- Glove friendly
- Waterproof to IPX7
- Up to 6 hour autonomous battery operation
- Note: REQUIRES Bluetooth helmet or helmet headset for sound
- Maps included: AD, AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GI, GR, HR, HU, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, ME, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, RS, RU, SE, SI, SK, SM, TR, UA, VA
For SmartPhone Connected Devices such as this one, please note the following:
Apple iPhones require iOS6.0 or later
Android devices require Version 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
Windows (where internet sharing is available)
BlackBerry Z10 (v.10.0.9)
To get TomTom Traffic via your Apple, Android, Windows or BlackBerry Z10 smartphone via a Mobile Hotspot connection, your smartphone needs to be compatible and come with a data plan (data charges may apply).
Follow the simple steps below to check whether you are able to use your smartphone to access TomTom Traffic on this device:
1. Go to Settings in your smartphone
2. Check whether there is something called Personal Hotspot (on iPhone), Tethering and portable hotspot (on Android under more settings) or Internet Sharing (on Windows phones under System Applications) or Internet Tethering (under Networks and Connections for BlackBerry Z10)
3. Check that you can turn on the Personal Hotspot (iPhone) or Bluetooth tethering (Android).
4. Finally please check that your phone has a valid data connection by opening a web browser checking that a page will load.
If all the above steps work, then your smartphone is compatible with a Smartphone Connected TomTom sat nav.
If you cannot turn on Personal Hotspot (iPhone), Bluetooth tethering (Android), Internet Sharing (Windows) or Internet Tethering (BlackBerry Z10), you cannot currently use your Smartphone for Traffic information. Please contact your Mobile Phone Service Provider for help.
Blackberry devices other than the Z10 are NOT compatible. Some Android and Windows Devices may not be compatible. You may need to have Personal Hotspot (on iPhone) or Tethering and portable hotspot (on Android) or Internet Sharing (Windows) activating by your network service provider.
- Tomtom Screen Unit (Rider 400)
- Battery Cable
- Motorcycle Mount
- User Guide
- Ram Mount
- Usb Cable
About the Brand
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Free Map Update Information
Free map updates are only available over the internet and you will need a Broadband connection.
The maps can be quite large and may take a few hours to download dependent on the speed of your internet connection.
Four maps per year are supplied directly from TomTom over the internet for the lifetime of the product.
You will need to plug in the device to either a PC or Mac. A small programme will be downloaded and installed. The most recent map will be downloaded and installed. You will then receive prompts and emails informing you when a new map is available to download and install.
Examples of data usage:
- Western Europe - 2811.15 MB – Approx 3 hours on a 2Mb/s Connection
- UK & Eire - 305.73 MB – Approx 30 minutes on a 2Mb/s Connection
- For further information on map sizes: TomTom Map Sizes
- For further information on download times: TomTom Download Times
- Please ensure your internet connection is stable, and that you have the available bandwidth on any Fair Usage Policy you may have with your internet service provider to download the map updates.
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£113.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£170.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging