- £1.99 P&P
TP-Link Smart Dimmable Wi-Fi LED Bulb
Light your home with the intelligent Dimmable Wi-Fi LED Bulb.
Kasa Smart’s dimmable light bulb has a dimming range from 1% to 100%. Set the right brightness for any mood or activity. Turn your bulb to full brightness to get your kids up in the morning or dim it enough for them to fall asleep at night. It connects to your home’s secure Wi-Fi network, so there’s no need for a hub and you can control from anywhere using the free Kasa app on iOs and Android.
Use simple voice commands to control your Kasa Smart dimmable light bulb with any Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. Just tell your voice assistant to dim your lights and set the perfect mood for movie night.
You can also schedule your light bulb to automatically switch on and off when you’re home or away. Combine all your lights with other Kasa Smart devices in a Scene and control them with a single button. Dim all your lights and set the scene for a romantic dinner or a movie night.
- Dimmable technology
- No hub required
- Control from anywhere via free Kasa app
- Voice control
- Class A+ energy consumption
- Secured home Wi-Fi connection required
- Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4GHz
- System Requirements: Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 10 or higher
- Typical Lumen Output: 800lm
- Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts): 10W
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Rated Input Voltage: 220 -240v 50/60Hz
- Beam Angle: 230 Degrees typical
- Dimmable: Yes (via app and cloud only)
- 1 x TP-Link Smart Dimmable Wi-Fi LED Bulb
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.