Vibrapower HIIT with Bluetooth and 2 Sets of Resistance Bands
Fall in love with workouts all over again with the Vibrapower HIIT, available in two ultra-stylish colours, Rose Gold and Charcoal!
With 4 High Intensity Interval Training programmes that are specially designed to go from high speeds to low in intervals, a manual mode and 20 speed settings, the Vibrapower HIIT has the flexibility to suit your workout needs, even at home!
It’s made with built-in Bluetooth and speakers, allowing you to stream your favourite music from any Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet or phone without the need for headphones. It also features a screen that displays calories, time, speed and scan to monitor your progress throughout. It’s easy to move and store too once you’re done, making it perfect for small or busy homes.
With a large rectangle high grip base, the HIIT's design provides plenty of space to perform a wide range of exercises, such as:
- Calf raises
It also comes with 2 resistance bands for other resistance exercises, such as:
- Bent over row
- Bicep curls
- Overhead shoulder press
The resistance bands come in two colours, which correspond to how much resistance you’d like to add. Opt for black to keep it lighter yet a little more challenging or go for red to work up a sweat with a more advanced workout!
The Vibrapower HIIT's platform produces an oscillating motion, similar to a see-saw, where it lifts one side of the body whilst lowering the other. Exercising on a moving platform like this helps to not only work your core muscles, but also your supporting muscles for a fuller body workout.
Discover the incredible features of the Vibrapower HIIT, simply watch the short video below.
- Size: 62cm (L) x 38cm (D) x 14cm (H)
- Product Weight: 12.4kg
- Max User Weight: 120kg (18.8 st)
The Benefits of High Intensity Interval Training
HIIT training involves quick, intense bursts of exercise followed by short recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up. High intensity workouts increase the body's need for oxygen and create an oxygen shortage that causes your body to ask for more oxygen during recovery.
The post-exercise period is called ‘EPOC', which stands for excess post-exercise oxygen consumption. This is generally about a 2-hour period after an exercise bout where the body is restoring itself to pre-exercise levels, and thus using more energy. Because of the vigorous contractile nature of HIIT workouts, the EPOC generally tends to be greater. This is the reason why HIIT workouts can help you burn more calories.
Best of all, HIIT training can be adapted for people of all fitness levels, making this plate a brilliant choice for anyone and everyone.
- 1 x Vibrapower HIIT with:
- 1 x Remote Control
- 2 x Sets of Resistance Bands in Black and Red
- 1 x Power Cord
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
- You must not use the Vibrapower Wave without your doctor’s consent if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- Retinal Conditions
- You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using the Vibrapower Wave if you have any of the following:
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUDs, metal plates or pins
- Any recent illnesses or infections
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
General Safety Instructions
- Consult your doctor before beginning this or any exercise or diet programme.
- Follow the warm-up exercises before you commence your workout.
- Increase speed, intensity and duration of exercises gradually.
- Vibrapower HIIT is NOT suitable for use by children.
- Do not jump on the plate as this may cause damage.
- After each use, the machine must always be switched off and unplugged.
- Always switch off the machine and disconnect the power supply before cleaning.
- Do not let the Vibrapower HIIT get wet with any type of liquid.
- In addition, do not use the Vibrapower HIIT while your hands are wet.
- Only use the Vibrapower HIIT on a surface that will not be dented or damaged by the weight of the machine.
- Place the Vibrapower HIIT on an old cloth or training mat before use, to avoid marking the floor or carpet.
- Only one person is allowed to use the machine at any time.
- Keep your fingers away from the edge of the footplate while the machine is in use.
- For comfort, before first use, make sure there is enough space around you (at least 1 metre).
- The voltage and electrical circuit to which the Vibrapower HIIT is connected must always comply with the laws in force.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
Instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised so that they do not play with the appliance.
- £7.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£66.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£100.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging