Vibrapower Slim 2 with Resistance Bands with Remote Control Watch
Enjoy this fun and innovative way to exercise from the comfort of your own home. A vibrating exercise platform for your home workout.
This is our latest version of the Vibrapower Slim, now its slimmer and lighter. With a remote control watch that allows you to control your different levels of workout from your wrist. Making finding the remote the thing of the past, as you now can change intensity, programme settings and start up and pause your workout- all from a handy one touch wrist strap remote control
This is also the first time the Vibrapower Slim has a calorie counter showing you exactly the amount of calories you've burnt during your workout.
Built as an oscillating platform with 20 levels of speed and 5 pre-set vibration programs, you can benefit from Vibration training and get an intense workout in just ten minutes by using the resistance bands to enhance your workout.
Join the next generation of fitness technology; the Vibrapower Slim 2 platform produces an oscillating motion rather than a solely vertical vibration. The key difference between oscillation vibration and piston vibration is that with piston vibration, both legs are simultaneously moving upwards or downwards, but with oscillation vibration, one leg is moving up while the other is moving downwards and can be compared to the action of a see-saw. The platform tilts from side to side over a central fulcrum, lifting one side of your body while at the same time dropping (displacing) the other side. This pattern is switched to and fro at a frequency set on the control panel.
Using a vibration machine like the Vibrapower Slim 2 may provide benefits to your normal routine, it helps you to exercise in a different way, just stand on the oscillating plate and do your basic exercises like squats, press ups etc.
Whereas between 40 and 60% of the muscles fibres are recruited to perform free-weight or resistance machine exercising, performing similar exercises on a vibration plate like the Vibrapower Slim 2, almost 100% of the target muscles fibres are used. This is achieved by creating an almost constant state of reflex in the muscles, known as a tonic stretch/reflex. This means that the muscles are flexing and contracting at a very high frequency producing faster increases in muscular strength.
The Vibrapower Slim 2 is built to last and is a great way to exercise from the comfort of your own home. In the instruction manual you will find 16 different exercises that will help you getting started as well as warming up and cooling down exercises.
It comes in four different colours: black, blue, red and graphite so you can choose your favourite. It also has a roller on the side to make it easy to transport from one place to the other and it's easy to store.
- Great and modern design.
- It has a roller on the side for easier transport.
- Instruction manual with a visual guide containing 16 different exercises to help you get started plus warming up a cooling down exercises
- Resistance bands are included to enhance your exercises.
- The remote control watch will help you control the programmes and the speed without the need of reaching the control panel, you can take control of workout from your wrist.
- Easy to store.
Max User Weight 18.8 st
- 77cm x 44cm x 13 cm
- 15.8 kg
- Vibrapower Slim 2
- Remote Control
- 2X Resistance Bands
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Click here to download a user manual. PDF Download
- Before use, please read and adhere to all literature included with your equipment, or on the equipment packaging
- Ensure you understand how to use the equipment correctly before attempting to use it.
- In order to achieve the desired results, you should exercise regularly.
- Regular use will help you achieve and maintain your desired goals.
- Other exercises and exercise equipment is available and a range of exercises will help you achieve and maintain your desired goals.
- All exercise should be conducted safely and in a safe and appropriate area and as part of a balanced programme of exercise designed to achieve a specific goal.
- Consider areas around the equipment that your body may reach or touch before use
- Please remember to follow the warm-up exercises first before using the machine.
- Always warm-up before and cool-down after exercise.
- Remain safe and in control during exercise.
- As you begin exercising or using the equipment, start slowly and gently and increase intensity and duration of exercise gradually as you adjust.
- Remember to always use the equipment from the lowest setting and then increase step by step.
- You will enhance your results by following a calorie-controlled diet along with your exercise routine.
- Exercise may make you feel uncomfortable if you have just eaten
- Please also remember to drink plenty of water before, during, after exercising.
- Do not use exercise equipment while you are eating or drinking. Equally, do not exercise when you are hungry. Eating a meal a couple of hours before your workout is best.
- Never overwork yourself; stop exercising if you feel tired, exhausted or dizzy.
- Stop exercising if you experience pain.
- Results from different exercise programmes, equipment and diets may vary from person to person.
- You must not exercise without your doctor's consent if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Are taking medication that may affect your ability to exercise or operate equipment
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- Retinal Conditions
- Your doctor has recommended you avoid a particular activity required by a specific exercise
- Have any other condition that may be exacerbated by exercise.
- It is the users' responsibility to evaluate their own medical and physical condition before exercise. You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using exercise equipment if you have (or have a history of, or are at high risk of) any of the following (list is not exclusive or limited to the following):
- Any form of disability that may affect your exercise
- A heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High or low blood pressure
- Diabetes or prediabetes
- Asthma or other respiratory conditions
- Addiction to a harmful substance
- Cystic fibrosis
- An auto-immune deficiency or condition (such as but not limited to HIV/AIDS or Lupus, etc.)
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUDs, metal plates or pins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- A repetitve strain injury or similar
- Diarrhea or other gastrointestinal problems
- Cerebral palsy
- Dehydration or heat-releated illness such as Heat Stroke, Heat Exhaustion, Heat Cramps, Heat Rash
- Eosinophilic Fascilitis
- Hypermobility syndrome
- Marfan syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Clinical obesity
- A liver condition
- A kidney condition
- A spleen condition
- Seizures or fits
- Neurological conditions
- Myopathies, neoplasms, plexopathy, or neuropraxia
- Bleeding (internal or external), or extreme bruising
- Osteoarthritis, osteoporosis or another condition affecting the bones or joints
- A condition affecting your blood, brain or other internal organs
- A condition affecting your digestion or consumption of food or drink
- A condition affecting your mobility
- A condition that affects your state of consciousness (such as but not limited to fainting, chronic fatigue, etc.)
- Any recent illnesses or infections
- Any recent injuries
- Any other condition that may be exacerbated by exercise
- Engaging in an activity that has been advised against by a medical professional.
- Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
- If you have any other questions or concerns, please consult your doctor first. You should also consult your doctor if you have any conditions you think might be affected by exercise.
- For guidelines of activity from the NHS please see here: [NHS Physical Activity Guidelines for Adults].
- Ensure you understand the equipment you are purchasing prior to purchase
- For health concerns contact 111, for emergencies contact 999.
- £7.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£50.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£66.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£100.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging