- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£33.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£50.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
The 'Voltage' Wig from Raquel Welch is the latest stunning hairpiece from HairUWear - with this fabulous design you'll be sure to shock everyone with a stylish salon cut!
Short, barely waved, all over layers mean that this stunning, no fuss salon cut can be worn full, smooth or somewhere in between.
This versatile style is suitable for Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Heart, Pear and Oblong Shaped Faces.
The patented Memory Cap construction has a new stretch lace that's lighter & cooler than most wig caps- this finer yet resilient stretch lace ensures the most comfortable custom-like fit.
- Do not use hot utensils i.e. curling or straightening irons or hairdryers.
- Keep away from ALL sources of heat such as open ovens hot water, lighters etc.
- Use only our specialist products for you synthetic wig, extensions or pieces.
- Use specially designed brushes or fingers to minimise friction frizz.
Please see under the Care Instructions tab for how to wash and look after your product.
- 1 x Voltage Wig by Raquel Welch
Fibre: High Quality Synthetic that looks and feels completely natural. DO NOT HEAT STYLE
Cap Type: Memory Cap / Vibralite Fibre
Hair Lengths: Front 4", Crown 5", Sides 3 1/2", Back 3", Nape 2 1/4"
About Raquel Welch Wigs:
The wigs in this collection feature the latest in wig technology, made from the finest synthetic fibres. The Raquel Welch Memory Cap offers the ultimate in light comfort and dependable fit. These luxurious hairpieces feature hand-knotted monofilament design, seamless details and exquisite craftsmanship to give you incredible colour quality, texture and flexibility.
Renowned for her signature style and stunning looks, Raquel Welch was recently named the 2nd sexiest woman of all time by Men’s Health magazine. The ultimate embodiment of Hollywood glamour and the American screen siren during the 60's and 70's, Raquel’s trademark allure endures to this day.
It’s no wonder, then, that the Raquel Welch Wig Collection caters to both fashionistas looking for a quick change to their look as well as those suffering from thinning, distressed hair due to medical treatments or alopecia.
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- Gently brush wig or hairpiece to remove teasing or tangles
- Add one teaspoonful of wig shampoo to two quarts col - never hot - water
Rinse thoroughly in cold water
Pat out excess water in a soft towel. Do not squeeze or twist. Do not brush or comb until completely dry.
- Allow to dry at room temperature by draping wig over a slender canister to allow air circulation. Never put the wig on a solid head stand or block, as it will stretch the cap.
- When wig is completely dry, it is ready to brush or comb. No setting is necessary because its pre-set body will bounce back to its original shape.
- Do not use hair dryers or heated appliances. Avoid excess heat. Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage your wig.
- Spray condition and store wavy pieces in the net provided to encourage longer life of the curl.
How do I fit or put on my wig?
First secure your own hair by pinning or using a wig cap. Hold wig by the back (where the tags are) and shake if it's fresh from the box.
Loosen the velcro straps or hooks in the back of the wig. You can resize later. Grasp the wig by the sides and slip it over your head. Adjust until the wig looks like your own hairline at the front.
How do I know what size I need?
Today's wigs all have adjustable caps to fit most heads. Size is seldom a problem, the adjustable caps fit over 90% of wig users.
How do I style my wig?
Your wig can be styled by using a wire brush, a wire pick, or your fingertips. Your wig was designed with a basic style but the variations you can achieve through styling are limitless. Added height can be achieved by gently lifting with the brush. If you want added fullness as well, tease or back comb and then smooth the surface hair over the teasing. To return your wig to it's basic style simply brush thoroughly, clean and allow to air dry.