Vostok Europe Gent's Expedition Everest Underground Automatic Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet, Extra Strap and Dry Box
Stay on time and in style with the Vostok Expedition Everest Underground Watch, designed with 22 jewels and 40hr power reserve.
August 2013 marks the date an extraordinary world record was set after a Lithuanian-Ukrainian expedition successfully descended 2197m into a cave aptly named Dark Star, which housed mineral deposits that revealed a millennia of climate history.
During the journey, all bravely involved relied on Vostok Europe timepieces with GTLS to keep track of the time, inspiring an ultra-smart new line.
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: Seiko Epson YN84 Automatic
- JEWELS: 22 Jewels
- WATER RESISTANCE: 20ATM Water Resistant up to 200m / 656ft – Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths that don’t require helium gas and/or decompression
- CASE: Matte Stainless Steel Case
- CASE DIAMETER: 47mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 17.4mm
- STRAP: Stainless Steel
- HANDS: 5 Hands
- LENS: K1 Mineral
- CROWN: Screw in Case Back and Crown
- BEZEL: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- FUNCTIONS: Hour, Minutes and Seconds / Power Reserve / 24hr
- GTLS TUBES: 15 in Total
- POWER RESERVE: 40hrs Power Reserve
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- 1 x Vostok Europe Gent's Expedition Everest Underground Automatic Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet, Extra Strap and Dry Box
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.