Vostok Europe Gent's Expedition Everest Underground Chronograph Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet, Extra Strap and Dry Box
Discover the stunning Vostok Europe Expedition Everest Underground Watch, with K1 mineral lens, exceptional 20ATM water resistance and 24hr chronograph detail.
August 2013 marks the date an extraordinary world record was set after a Lithuanian-Ukrainian expedition successfully descended 2197m into a cave aptly named Dark Star, which housed mineral deposits that revealed a millennia of climate history.
During the journey, all bravely involved relied on Vostok Europe timepieces with GTLS to keep track of the time, inspiring an ultra-smart new line.
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: Seiko Epson YM8J Quartz
- WATER RESISTANCE: 20ATM Water Resistant up to 200m / 656ft – Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths that don’t require helium gas and/or decompression
- CASE: PVD Plated Stainless Steel Case
- CASE DIAMETER: 47mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 17.4mm
- STRAP: Stainless Steel
- INTERCHANGEABLE STRAP: Silicone
- HANDS: 6 Hands
- LENS: K1 Mineral
- CROWN: Screw in Case Back and Crown
- BEZEL: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- FUNCTIONS: Hour, Minutes and Seconds / 24hr Sound Alarm / 24hr Chronograph / 24hr Countdown Timer / Days of the Week / Date Window
- GTLS TUBES: 15 in Total
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- 1 x Vostok Europe Gent's Expedition Everest Underground Chronograph Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet, Extra Strap and Dry Box
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.