Vostok Europe Gent's Automatic Expedition N1 Watch with Genuine Leather Strap
High performance, exceptional quality, premium specification.
The Expedition North Pole watch was named after the first Soviet, manned, drifting polar station. The North Pole-1 polar station was opened on June 6 1937 some 20 km from the North Pole and operated for 9 months during which the ice floe travelled 2,850km.
The expedition ended 75 years ago.
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: Japanese Automatic NH35A SII
- JEWELS: 24
- WATER RESISTANCE: 20ATM Water Resistant up to 2000m / 6561ft – Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths that do not require helium gas
- CASE: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel with Matte Finishing
- CASE DIAMETER: 47.3mm
- CASE HEIGHT: 17mm
- STRAP: Genuine Leather
- CLASP: Buckle
- LENS: Anti-reflective mineral crystal 4.5mm semi-domed
- BEZEL: Fixed
- CROWN: Screw-in Crown
- FUNCTIONS: Date Window between 4 and 5 o’clock
- LIMITED EDITION: Limited to only 3000pcs
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- 1 x Vostok Europe Gent's Automatic Expedition N1 Watch with Genuine Leather Strap
- 1 X Display Box
- 1 x Warranty
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£97.52 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£130.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£195.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging